Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Those who do LFR don't care about raiding, don't care about teamwork. They either do it to get epics or finish legendary quest or just to see the raid, see how it looks etc. Or maybe just to have fun, I myself think lfr is boring as hell but that is my opinion. They are not after being a team, working together to achive one goal.
    I'm running only LFR (only on my main though, i'm not enjoying it but did them for legendary chain and loot) and i think it would be so much less boring if bosses had less hp but interesting and clear mechanics where you actually should do something. It's not interesting to dps for 5 minutes with ignoring most of the mechanics or just killing some stupid add mob sometimes.

This is only my opinion though, but for same reason i found cata dungeon bosses (before overgearing them) nice. Only couple, but "demanding" mechanics. If you want more, you go into "real" raiding. I know that real problems are afkers (and many times those who afk are "real raiders" because they think they are raiders, they can afk). Also there should be somekind of mechanic where if you afk/slack too much, you get no rewards. Hard to implement, i know. But it would really help.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unar View Post
    So, in LFR it seems that you can pretty much do whatever you want, not follow mechanics, even afk and easily still down the boss (maybe with the exception of archi). In my opinion this is not at all in the spirit of raiding, and greatly dilutes the game. Raiding should be about sitting down, and seriously discussing a strategy and using teamwork to defeat the encounter. I understand that LFR was meant to grant easier accessibility to casual players, but frankly all it has done has made a toxic environment where laziness and lack of attention are rewarded. This is not at all what raiding should be. I think that something like what normal difficulty is can act as a good setting for casual players but also still require attention and effort.
    LFR is for people who don't have the time to commit to a raid team, and who want to do all the bosses. Not everyone has time to devote to raiding 3 times a week, not when you have a family etc

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    LFR is for people who don't have the time to commit to a raid team, and who want to do all the bosses. Not everyone has time to devote to raiding 3 times a week, not when you have a family etc
    You are so correct there mate.
    The LFR "hate" is only so vital, since ppl who dedicate their lives to WoW want to feel special and cant stand the fact, that someone sees the content when not "No-lifing" the s::t

I personaly have NO issues with LFR, I think it is needed, perhaps the tuning could be a tiny bit harder, but then again, the rewards you currently get from it are so bad, that I think its in a sweet spot.

Let LFR stay and stop whining 'bout it, I mean like rly....?
    2 expansions after it was introduced (Dragon Soul) and you still have such hate towards it...?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    >2016
    >still considers LFR as raiding
    It's the method of raiding that the vast majority of players participate in.

Mountain climbing isn't mountain climbing if it's not the hardest mountain to climb!1!

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post

Mountain climbing isn't mountain climbing if it's not the hardest mountain to climb!1!
    More like standing on a small hill isnt climbing.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Oh, this thread. Surely never been done before.

tl,dr - LFR is a byproduct of Blizzard catering to the lowest common denominator. 95%+ of the people who play this game never venture on these forums, nor do they do anything more complicated than maybe a lower HFC Normal raid. Using the echo chamber of the people who post on these forums may give you an impression otherwise, but LFR exists for a very specific reason and is unlikely to be going anywhere any time soon.
    I was linked! SQUEEEEE

Apart from my wickedly bad idea, this conversation helped me get a better perspective that I talk about briefly in this video. I cut to the relevant part

TL;DW: WoW a game for more than us raiders and "tryhards." Get over it.
    Last edited by SoulSoBreezy; 2016-01-23 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    "mythic raiders are not toxic"
    i getting insultet at the frist place by some one who prob buying boost from my guild as a "Bad Player" without even know me and im the toxic one ? is that you #RiotLyte ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    is that you #RiotLyte ?
    LMAO #fuckRiotLyte

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post

Climbing the anthill in your backyard isn't mountain climbing.