Deleted

Alts in season 5

So I was just wondering, since there are no more season-only legendaries and you only get haedrig's gift on the first character you level, is there any point in having seasonal alts, other than also climbing leaderboards with them? Or is it better to just level alts in the mode where I have more mats and paragon points?

Deleted
    Well what if my first char dies? One need to have backup right?

Hardcore: if you die, better to have a lvl70 alt ready to minimize downtime if you're into ladders.

Any mode: if you want to get the journey done, 2 conquests involve the use of multiple chars (at least 2) - namely the gr55 with 6 different sets and the master 8 set dungeons.

Getting boosted and farming sets with alts is easy, you don't need the free set. Honestly i don't think that giving away a free set is a good idea overall.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I have alts for different specs because I cba to switch out gear/spec/gems all the time. Specifically I have one DMO Wizard and one Tal/Woh build.

The only mildly annoying thing is farming a second gem when they share it, but a speedfarm build hardly needs heavily pushed gems.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2016-01-19 at 03:26 PM.

Because of the unwritten rule of ARGPs: You just don't play standard when you can play ladder (seasonal).
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory