New Computer Build - Around 900€

Hello. My PC died on my after nearly 6 yrs and now I'm gonna attempt to build myself a new one for the first time.
    Since this is my first time, I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, so I hope you guys can help me customize a build!
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Budget:
    Around 900€ (1000$)
    Resolution
    1080p
    Games / Settings Desired
    Pretty much only World of Warcraft, mythic raiding.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    None
    Country
    Sweden
    Parts that can be reused
    None
    Do you need an OS?
    Yes
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    None

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.4 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
    Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case
    PSU: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Deleted
    I don't know the prices in Sweden in particular but from your list i would get the ASRock pro4 or better. For the ram if you use only 2 ram slots you will be ok for cpu cooler clearance but with 4 you might have a problem with the last one. I haven't tested it, but from the last time i installed a pure rock with hyperx (low profile) i have the impression it wouldn't fit below. The psu is junk tho.
    Is there a big difference in price to go Skylake?

Having a look at Germany's prices it seems you might be able to make it to skylake if you stretch it abit. Again depends how far off are prices there and if you can grab any sales. You can probably re-use an old hdd for storage or just skip it for now and get it in a month or something. The ssd should be enough to handle a bunch of games/software for starters.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (€259.57 @ Mindfactory)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.4 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler (€36.60 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (€114.84 @ Mindfactory)
    Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory (€45.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (€87.89 @ Mindfactory)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€52.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 380 2GB Video Card (€192.07 @ Mindfactory)
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case (€65.49 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€66.90 @ Caseking)
    Total: €922.24
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-19 21:49 CET+0100

Thanks for your response! I just went for the 4690K together with the GTX 960 since ive read that those work really well with world of Warcraft. Are your replacements alot better? Particularly for WoW.
    Also, how does the differens in motherboard work? Ive always been told to go for a z97 with a LGA1150 socket. Sorry if the questions sound stupid, just trying to learn

Deleted
    Kosts build uses a 1151 socket.

Seeing as you got the 4690k, you need a 1150 sockets. Which means a Z97 motherboard.

Deleted
    Either gtx960 or R9 380 go with what you want. Pure performance wise the 380 is a little better than the gtx960 but for wow in particular the 960 might be better but in another game can be the opposite. Really go with what you want for the gpu.

For the cpu as Zeara said they different generation. The one you got is Haswell 1150chipset, previous gen and needs a Z97 mobo. The current one is 1151, the one i got linked and needs Z170 mobo. Performance wise they are similar, the new one is a tad better in the 10-15% area provided the application makes 100% use of cpu power. The main difference is that you get out of the old DDR3 ram and you get into the DDR4 with new mobos. Which means say in 5years you get a new pc you can re-use your ddr4 ram. I mean since you go new one why not go for the ddr4, will last you more provided the price differences for the combo cpu/mobo/ram is not big. Say for 50euro difference i would definately go with new gen. If it was over 100 then it would be something to think about.

Okay, thanks for the responses.
    I've updated the build to pretty much your suggestion. So changed the CPU to the i5-6600k since wow is very cpu heavy, and therefore also the motherboard and the RAM. I decided to stay with the GTX 960 since apparently it fits wow very well, and id rather stay with something i know works, instead of taking a chance with the R9 380. So, this is the build so far:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.4 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
    Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

You guys think this is sufficient to run WoW at Ultra, staying close to 60 fps during raiding?