Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

How much have you paid for T3 pieces?

I needed some legs that were up last night, but after reaching 230k I gave up. 230k is a TCG mount, and also 230k. I have guildies who have paid 300k+ for one piece, I don't even know what's going through the minds of people paying 900k for Dreadnaught.

T3 Druid belt - 10k
    T3 Druid chest - 50k
    T3 Druid gloves - 40k
    T3 Bonescythe chest - 60k
    T3 Bonescythe boots - 45k
    T3 Bonescythe helm - 110k
    T3 Bonescythe gloves - 60k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    230k is a TCG mount
    Wish this were true for all regions...

saw Dreadnought shoulders just today for gold cap

but those are probably the coolest looking T3 piece, so ...

Wow, T3 Dreadnaught shoulders for gold cap?!?!?! I got mine for around 85K, and I felt bad that I'd done that. Think I probably spent around 250-300K for all eight pieces over a 2-4 year span or so. Took forever before I finally got the boots. Last piece I needed. Think I spent 110K just to make sure I was the one that got them.

Paid 80k for Frostfire boots 3 months ago. Havent been a single piece on bmah since. But i imagine shoulders/robe will go for gold cap.

Dreadnaught Pauldrons went for gold cap the other day too on my realm. Wasnt even surprised.

Guess I'm lucky then. Like I said, I didn't want to pay the 85K for them, but did. And slowly got the other pieces over the years. Completed set with boots a few months ago.

I got mine for around 85K
    several years ago maybe

not today

Advantage of being on a dying server i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    Wish this were true for all regions...
    indeed 230k for tcg mount?

pffft US realms.

every tcg mount is basically gold cap on EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jader View Post
    Advantage of being on a dying server i guess.
    advantage of US realms.

you get as much gold from garrisons as we do, but we pay 5-10 times the price.

I tried (and failed) to acquire T3 pally helm twice. once it went for 260k, which i didn't have at the time, and another at 300k, which i also didn't have. it hasn't shown up since, and now i have a shitload of gold to drop on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    I needed some legs that were up last night, but after reaching 230k I gave up. 230k is a TCG mount, and also 230k. I have guildies who have paid 300k+ for one piece, I don't even know what's going through the minds of people paying 900k for Dreadnaught.
    I've spent over a million on 6/8 Dreadnaught so far and due to change in my work schedule I'll probably just cap the shoulders when they pop and make a good sized bid on belt, I don't have the ability to check the BMAH before the auctions end so I'm not going to risk it on shoulders.

Here's what I've spent so far:
    Dreadnaught Helm-350k
    Dreadnaught Chest-225k
    Dreadnaught Bracers-40k
    Dreadnaught Gloves-10k
    Dreadnaught Pants-350k
    Dreadnaught Boots-160k

Dreamwalker Helm-10k
    Dreamwalker Gloves-10k
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    None. There is no Tier 3 for Death Knights... :P
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Used to pay 10k a piece back in MoP. The latest piece was by far my most expensive, 168k for Bonescythe Chestpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonsoul View Post
    None. There is no Tier 3 for Death Knights... :P
    Dreadnaught is T1 for Death Knights, what's this crazy talk you're speaking bro.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I have noticed that the price of T3 tends to be lower at the start of an x-pac but increases towards the end of the x-pac. At least on my server (Khaz'goroth). I suppose this makes sense as well, since the majority of players are probably bored and have lots of disposable cash toward the end of the expansion.

Warrior:

Helm- 11k
    Shoulders- 43k
    Chest- 15k
    Legs- 10k
    Bracers- 10k

Paladin:

Shoulders- 93k
    Chest- 35k
    Gloves- 10k
    Legs- 12k
    Belt- 10k

Bought them all during mid-late BRF.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I main Paladin, Redemption looks like crap compared to most tier. Did buy random Bonescythe mask though on Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    several years ago maybe

not today
    I have completed almost all of the t3 sets during WoD and haven't spent over 20k on any item. Most I have picked up for the 10k starter bid or 1 bid above it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Some of you guys aren't willing to pay more than 250k for a piece, GL getting any T3 on Draenor-EU, everything here gets gold capped on BMAH when it comes to T3, friend bought his full T3 Frostfire set here and ended up spending 3.7m on it, some of you guys only spending 500k should consider yourselves lucky ;D

zero... blizz should just re-add old naxx for farming and be done with it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22