Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    When the BMAH launched back in MOP people were bidding really high on T3, even on medium pop servers. You had people like me going into that expac with 5+ mil gold, we finally had something to spend it on.

I guess it also had to do with getting the first peice of dreadnaught in every slot to pop up on my server. Not sure what i paid exactly but i'd guestimate 1,5-2 mil. This wasn't even a big server.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    zero... blizz should just re-add old naxx for farming and be done with it.
    Would be nice, since I'm at 22/30 Shards of Atiesh (still).

@OP; I already had 7/9 items, I'm missing gloves and belt. The belt has yet to appear on Ravencrest-EU, but for the gloves, I paid 450k. I was getting pissed with those small bids with 110k, 125k, 150k, 175k, so I just dumped 450k on it. He whispered me that he gave up after that.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Grand total of...zero. T7 is more than close enough for me for the characters I care about even grabbing it on. Regardless BMAH is just too out of the way to visit in Nagrand and I don't care about it enough to bother building the garrison one I heard about (if it even exists? not sure just heard from someone one of the garrison buildings had it).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I have completed almost all of the t3 sets during WoD and haven't spent over 20k on any item. Most I have picked up for the 10k starter bid or 1 bid above it.
    must be on a dead/US realm or both

on a high pop active EU realm you wont get any of that

Dreadnaught for gold cap is norm

A lot of DKP.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Bought Dreadnaught leggings for something like 40k I think, bought the rest for DKP back in the day.

As long as this crap keeps selling like hotcakes, there's no chance Blizzard will let anyone farm for them. They like their gold sinks.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Paid about 250k-350 for the Druid T3 set for my Rogue.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

I got most of the Earthshatter set(didn't want the helm or bracers) for my hunter during MoP for like 10k a piece. The shoulders and chest were the only ones somebody tried to bid against me on, but they only bid once, so I ended up paying only like 14k for the chest and maybe 19k for the shoulders. I lucked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Deleted
    I always bid 10k and if someone overbids me I'll wait till next time it's up. I'm currently on 6 pieces i think.
    (EU here)

7+ Year Old Account
    11k for the warlock T3 helm at the end of MoP.
    Warrior and priest items usually get capped instantly on my realm(EU) these days.

Deleted
    Everything sells for about 960k on my realm...

10+ Year Old Account
    100-140k for T3 warrior for my DK. I snagged these pieces on a lower pop server for my DK back in early MoP.

Only piece I didn't buy off the BMAH was the bracers. Didn't need them for xmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    On Blackmoore-EU nearly every warrior / mage item gets gold capped. I even saw a 400k bid for a ulduar achievement mount & 500k for the alysrazor mount, which are both easy to farm.

alysrazor mount, which are both easy to farm.
    it has like 1-2% drop rate ? thats not easy

maybe you meant Firelands raid achi mount

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    I needed some legs that were up last night, but after reaching 230k I gave up. 230k is a TCG mount, and also 230k. I have guildies who have paid 300k+ for one piece, I don't even know what's going through the minds of people paying 900k for Dreadnaught.

T3 Druid belt - 10k
    T3 Druid chest - 50k
    T3 Druid gloves - 40k
    T3 Bonescythe chest - 60k
    T3 Bonescythe boots - 45k
    T3 Bonescythe helm - 110k
    T3 Bonescythe gloves - 60k
    Most expensive? Cap, how often? Dreadnaught and Druid t3 often hit that number whenever they show up, the rest? not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    it has like 1-2% drop rate ? thats not easy

maybe you meant Firelands raid achi mount
    Flametalon of alysrazor is exceptionally easy to farm though, since you can walk in and kill alysrazor in about 30 seconds per character. The only other boss that's killable so fast is Attumen, but his mount is a rarer drop than the alysrazor's, which has a solid 2% drop compared to many mounts' 1%. Obviously it's still RNG but if you have a decent amount of 100s (even 90s can do it actually) you're likely to get one in a few lockouts for about 5 minutes of your time per week.

Nothing. Got all my pieces from the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Flametalon of alysrazor is exceptionally easy to farm though, since you can walk in and kill alysrazor in about 30 seconds per character. The only other boss that's killable so fast is Attumen, but his mount is a rarer drop than the alysrazor's, which has a solid 2% drop compared to many mounts' 1%. Obviously it's still RNG but if you have a decent amount of 100s (even 90s can do it actually) you're likely to get one in a few lockouts for about 5 minutes of your time per week.
    farming a raid/boss multiple times per week each week for months/years is not my idea of easy still

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    On Blackmoore-EU nearly every warrior / mage item gets gold capped.
    Same here (Silvermoon EU). Beats me why, because both of those sets have terribly ugly helmets and warrior set especially is low res textures that awfully shows. Personally if I like any naxx set, it would be priest. But I'm not buying any, biggest bet I put on BMAH was 150k for a TCG toy (and I won) but that was on my alt on a different realm that is medium to low pop, on Silvermoon I can forget any of those. Also lend my friend 400k for dark shaman transmog, it was up twice and twice so far he lost the bid, it sold for 500k.

When the price gets more than the double than what CM carries go for (another form of "paid transmog" for alts for the sake of comparison), you start questioning yourself is it really worth.

Especially things like druid transmog which is nearly the same as the wotlk naxx version (and the second one is even more high res). There are very few naxx sets that just have different coloring between t3 and t7 and then obviously you can't replace it with wotlk naxx. Or if you want to suit up your DK / monk, then yeah. But I'm not really a fan of imitating another class transmog types.

Free because I did Naxx40.

Actually I take that back.

It required my blood, sweat and tears to obtain those. So I probably paid the most.