Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Palin for Vice President?
    I'd kill for her to be on Trump's ticket. I wanna see her get annihilated in another VP debate, the one in '08 still warms my heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    "Look at me, I'm still relevant!"
    Pretty much is their honestly anyone who still cares about her?

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    If I were a politician, I would take her endorsement as an insult.
    She is the single biggest reason that McCain lost to Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Palin
    "You guys are sounding angry is we're hearing from the establishment. They stomp on our neck and tell us to chill. Just relax. Well, look, we are mad and we've been had. They need to get use to it. This election is more than just your basic ABCs: Anybody but Clinton. It's more than that this go around. When we're talking about a nation without borders, and bankruptcies and our federal government, debt our children and grandchildren will never be able to pay off.

When we're talking about the power that comes from strength, power through strength, well then we're talking about our very existence. No, we're not going to chill. It's time to drill, baby, drill down and hold these folks accountable and we need to stop the self-sabotage and elect a candidate that represents that and America first, finally. Pro-Constitution. Common-sense solutions he brings to the table. Yes, the status quo has got to go. With their failed agenda, it can't be salvaged, it must be savaged and Donald Trump is the one to do that. Are you ready for new and are you ready for the leader who will let you make America great again? It's going to take a whole team."
    Can anyone confirm that's what was said?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaay! A moron supporting another moron...go team! What a joke.

Just watching Palin on stage with Trump.

I am officially done with Trump.

I can't stand it, holy fuck.

Watching this on The Kelly Files on Fox News. You can totally tell Kelly hates Trump by playing so many minutes of Palin's speech.
    Last edited by The Flowering Sunset; 2016-01-20 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    I prefer Rubio or Cruz over Trump....but if Trump gets the nomination I'll vote for him as default to stop Hilary or Bernie.
    I thought you said you were informed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flowering Sunset View Post
    Just watching Palin on stage with Trump.

I am officially done with Trump.

I can't stand it, holy fuck.

Watching this on The Kelly Files on Fox News. You can totally tell Kelly hates Trump by playing so many minutes of Palin's speech.
    That was a quick turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That was a quick turnaround.
    I admit I have a full on case of Palin Derangement Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    John McCain would have signed the same bills and droned the same people.

Palin's speech is on tv here at work, she sounds a bit shrill and out of practice.
    And as we have seen, he would have started 2 more wars AGAIN. He would have went into Iraq, AGAIN, and then invaded Iran. We know this because he and his butt buddy Lindsey Graham love war and fueling the military industrial complex.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 peas in a pod.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And as we have seen, he would have started 2 more wars AGAIN. He would have went into Iraq, AGAIN, and then invaded Iran. We know this because he and his butt buddy Lindsey Graham love war and fueling the military industrial complex.
    Yup, that's pretty much exactly what would have happened. McCain and Graham tripping over each other to be the new Zbigniew Brzezinski.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

"You rockin rollers and holy rollers!!"

lmao!

@2:15

Her voice sounds like that one girl Boxxy who made those videos years ago.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-01-20 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    She is the single biggest reason that McCain lost to Obama.
    Not really, though she didn't help. The single biggest reason, by FAR, was GOP fatigue. People were tired of the GOP running the show, and it showed in the election with a high turnout and Dems taking both Congressional houses as well as a Senate supermajority. You can't blame those things on Palin, but maybe you had to have been there watching to remember. Political party fatigue is pretty normal, the ruling party usually gets ousted after only two or three terms. I fully expect Republicans to go into the next election with a pretty big Dem fatigue advantage, especially against Clinton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, the circus is in town...

I see it as a negative to get palin screeching in front of cameras, she was the vp nominee for the biggest rhino of them all McCain who no one likes or respects. Trump also got a Jessie james endorsement which I actually think is more valuable.

This guy is such a character, I can't even see him being President

Has Palin done anything of note besides releasing a book and making youtube videos since she stepped down as governor without even bothering to finish her term in office? :/ To my knowledge she is basically unemployed and has been for some time. Trump probably offered her something in return for her endorsement, too bad he promises everyone whatever they want and seems to have no plans on how to actually follow through with what he's saying or offering. Welp, Sarah will learn...

In any case, even if Trump doesn't win the nomination/presidency she likely made a wise decision if her primary concern was visibility, say what you want about Trump but he knows how to play the media more than Cruz does.

Wow, her son was just arrested a few hours ago too.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...es-eve-n499976

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/bea57...-violence-case

Sarah Palin's Son Track Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges on Eve of Trump Endorsement

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — The oldest son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was arrested in a domestic violence case in which his girlfriend was afraid he would shoot himself with an AR-15 assault rifle, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

Track Palin, 26, is charged with assault, interfering with the report of a domestic violence crime and possessing a weapon while intoxicated in connection with the incident Monday night at the Wasilla home of his parents, where he lives, according to an affidavit by police.

The girlfriend told authorities she was punched in the face by Palin, who is the oldest child of Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and conservative leader.

The charges were filed Tuesday, the same day Sarah Palin endorsed Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump before voting begins with the Iowa caucuses.

There is no telephone listing for the girlfriend. The court documents say the woman, Track Palin's girlfriend of one year, had bruising and swelling around her left eye, and she said her right knee hurt after Palin kicked her there.