Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Okay, there are many things you can blame Islam for.

However, racism against Blacks is much more an Arab thing than a Muslim one, since for all it's flaws, the Koran does spell out that it's like super-non-okay thing to kill your bastard sons (you might notice here that even a cursory knowledge of the Ottoman Empire show that this was never done even in cases where it would have been obviously good for stability of the realm)
    I love how you not only start off with a strawman, but actually cite racism as an inherent quality of Arabs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    If I pay for a cup of coffee at a café I don't find it odd to say that I pay them to brew a coffee - even if I just pay for the final result.
    Okay, let me put it in simpler terms for you. When you ordered the coffee, were you also paying the man to crush the beans? No, you paid for the coffee itself, you didn't a give a damn what they had to go through to make it for you.

Same here, except that it was Ottoman's paying for castrate slaves, and you suddenly get emotional.
    They paid for castrated slaves. They didn't explicitly order castration. If I'm gonna blame anyone for the castration, I'll blame the Coptic Christians who actually put their kinsmen's balls under the knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Okay, let me put it in simpler terms for you. When you ordered the coffee, were you also paying the man to crush the beans? No, you paid for the coffee itself, you didn't a give a damn what they had to go through to make it for you.
    Uh, no. When you buy a "product," you are explicitly paying for the production of that "product." So to answer your question: Yes, you are also paying for the beans to be processed, as that's part of what's required to serve you coffee. I just read over this comment thread, and the overt apologia you're espousing is really blowing me away. People can rationalize anything, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Will there ever come a day when we can collectively point the finger at radical islam without having an army of sjws try to derail everything into islamophobia?
    This isn't radical Islam. These guys are the ones keeping radical Islam down in Saudi Arabia.

But you know, they're vicious savages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This isn't radical Islam. These guys are the ones keeping radical Islam down in Saudi Arabia.

But you know, they're vicious savages.
    I don't think the considerations are mutually exclusive. Filicide really is quite barbaric.

I certainly paid them for that coffee being grounded, since they have a big sign saying "freshly grounded" - and I don't believe that the coffee just mysteriously grinds itself.

So, yes, I paid them to grind the coffee when I ordered the coffee.

They paid for castrated slaves. They didn't explicitly order castration.
    They paid EXTRA for castrated slaves, and they were certainly smart enough to understand how castration works. "Didn't explicitly order" is a weak defense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Maybe his wife cheated on him with a black guy?
    Kind of, except in this case, "Wife" refers to his black sex-slave.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Kind of, except in this case, "Wife" refers to his black sex-slave.
    I find it highly illogical then to kill a child for being black when that is the only biological option available.
    It's like going into a donuts shop and making a fuss when you get served one.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    I find it highly illogical then to kill a child for being black when that is the only biological option available.
    It's like going into a donuts shop and making a fuss when you get served one.
    Personally I think killing a child isn't somehow justified by it not being your own. So either way, it's pretty screwed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    It just shows the double standards of the western media and politicians towards Islamic nations and Muslim's in general, "they are allowed to be racist/sexist/bigoted because it's their culture/religion" is pretty much how it goes. It's called postmodern humanism, to them everything is a matter of perspective and subjective, nothing is absolutely true, to them the only absolutes that exist are their own opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    It just shows the double standards that Islamic nations and Muslim's in general are held to, "they are allowed to be racist/sexist/bigoted because it's their culture/religion" is pretty much how it goes. It's called postmodern humanism, to them everything is a matter of perspective and subjective, nothing is absolutely true, to them the only absolutes that exist are their own opinions.
    Please, stop with the effing fractal wrongness.

This thread was started by a news article criticizing (and the thread is full of more condemnations, including my own) a Saudi royal for exactly what you're pretending there's some sort of free pass for! And then on top of that, via some sort of nature-violating logical alchemy, you're transforming the actions of one guy into being unquestionably representative of almost a quarter of the human race, and then still not content with your complete departure from the bounds of rational thought, you're spinning your completely fictional scenario into some sort of utterly off-topic attack on "postmodern humanism"... which I'm skeptical actually exists in the form you seem to be implying it does.

tl;dr - you're very, very wrong in almost every conceivable way.

Now can we please go back to criticizing the actual (and reprehensible, and idiotic) actions of the actual Saudi government?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

The Ottomans were paying Ethiopian christians to castrate other Africans so they can serve as eunchs, because muslims are not allowed to castrate. Don't be islamophobic.
    Wrong. Most of the Ethiopian Christians were either enslaved, forced to convert, or lived as Dhimmis. And you're splitting hairs: Muslims either paid, or forced the Christians to do it at sword point. They still ordered it to be done, based on the belief that blacks "had an ungovernable sexual appetite". Islam is a vile, bloodthirsty, megalomaniacal, misogynistic cult founded by tyrannical savage that used it to enrich himself and rape as many women as he could. If Islam doesn't a problem with decapitations, mass murder, killing critics and apostates, sanctioning wife-beating, terrorism, theft, and genocidal warmongering, I seriously doubt it would have problem with mass castration and forcing the castrated slaves to march through the desert.

The term "Islamophobe", is just a word used by Islamists and their SJW allies (of whom will be disposed of after outliving their usefulness), to shame anyone who speaks the truth about the evil of that totalitarian political ideology (Islam only counts as a "religion" during the first 13 years of its existence, back before Muhammad was kicked out of Mecca for being an asshole and for harassing people).
    Last edited by Darth Vowrawn; 2016-01-21 at 03:58 AM.