Time for a new PC

I'm looking to get a new PC, I know that building one is all around more efficient but aside from not having the know-how I also am fairly certain I don't have the patience for it. My brother built one for me years ago and all of the troubleshooting when things went wrong was so so so not for me. I was wondering if there is a site where you can pay to pick the parts and have them put it together for you. There is also a Fry's electronics near me if they have anything decent. Thanks in advance for your help!

Figured it was obvious, but in case it wasn't I am looking for a gaming computer. I know that is fairly vague. The only game I play atm is WoW, I'd like to be able to play it smoothly on really high settings.
    Last edited by MadMadamMim; 2016-01-20 at 04:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of sites that you can "custom build" a pc and they'll put it all together for you. iBuyPower, CyberPower, MainGear, Origin. They're probably what you're looking for (I wouldn't recommend the first 2 based on experiences from personal irl friends, but the latter two seem to be pretty popular among streamers).

Be aware that you can expect a steep markup. My $2100 PC that I just built runs (roughly, obvi, since not all parts are available) ~$2800 on MainGear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You are in the demon hunter forum, otherwise known as the 7.0 hype train. Why did you board the hype train if you don't wish to participate in hype train activities?

Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for. I figured there would be a pretty large markup. It isn't ideal, but it seems to be better than just buying a stock computer off the shelf.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also use NCIX(US) provided you're in CA/US granted you did say Fry's. They allow assembly if you purchase the stuff there