Poll: Do you Believe In A Thing Called Love?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes of course. Not sure how someone can't believe in it when it's so obviously there. What is it when a couple is married for 60 years? Just because you might have a hard time finding it doesn't mean it isn't there. Just because you had bad experiences with women doesn't mean there is no such thing as love. You're either overly emotional or you're just an edgy teenager trying to be like one of his favorite emo anime characters.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-01-21 at 11:03 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Eh I would say love is what motivates you to do nice things.

If you didn't love somebody, why the fuck would you do something intentionally kind? or going out of your way. Note: holding the door for somebody or something similar is not what I mean.
    Well, it's like I believe that people go out of their way to do things because they want to, which is indicative of love. I don't think people who love someone are usually like, "I love this person so I'm doing this because it's what I should be doing." You do the actions because you love.

I think we're on the same page here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Do you Believe In A Thing Called Love?
    as soon as you can define it, I'll let you know.

love + question = sad
    life - question = happy
    life = love + sad + happy
    sad + happy = 0
    love = life.

checkmate, Haddaway.
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2016-01-22 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    IT TOOK WAY TO LONG TO GET THE DARKNESS QUOTE IN HERE.

I am yelling those caps were meant to be there!
    What he said. This also always reminds me of the Office Space Milton "I believe you have my stapler" version from long ago.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the presence of some more than others.