Mythic HM/BRF difficulty at current gear levels?

I came back to WoW in August 2015, so I missed HM and BRF when they were current content (only done them in LFR). I've cleared heroic HFC in PUGs and I'm thinking I might try for mythic HM/BRF one day to get the achievements, but I'm not sure how feasible it is.

How hard are mythic HM and mythic BRF with current gear? I'm talking about your average PUG raider, maybe around item level 720 or so with a maxed or near-maxed legendary ring and maybe also some set pieces.

Can you just curbstomp them if the entire group is geared enough to do, say, heroic HFC - or can mechanics still wipe you?

Deleted
    You possibly can fail it, but the more gear (and damage) the group has, the less you have to care. Did it last id, we killed M oregorger with 40% mana left, Flamebender ~5 seconds after the adds spawned..

But not moving out of stamps and stuff like this can still kill you

Deleted
    Oneshot mechanics will still oneshot you.

With the percentage nerfs and the current gear, HM and BRF are much easier. Yes, you can still fail it, but with a very good group even Blackhand is a joke now (good for mount farming).

You still have to know and execute certain mechanics, but Mythic HM and BRF are a joke now. Every boss is an easy one-shot with a decent raid leader.

HM is a walk in the park, you may have a wipe or two in BRF but overall it isn't that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ring especially is a huge power boost even above the many ilvls you have with HFC gear. You'll still have to pay attention to some mechanics but it wouldn't be that hard at all. I'd expect a pug group of 720+ to have a couple of wipes here or there but it should be fairly easy, particularly HM.

Thank you for your comments, everyone! Guess I'll try to find a group for mythic HM one of these days.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as higmaul, the fights last about 1 minute. Brf, you can do the entire raid in less than 2 hours
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

15+ Year Old Account
    BRF can still fuck you over if you fail stampers an blackhand can either be a joke if you just lust burn him an skip phase 2 pretty much or a nightmare if you dont have the dps cause most pugs will fail his mechanics >.>.
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic bosses from older content can and prob will oneshot you if you fail. But I've done BRF now with my current guild (13/13 mythic). On the majority of the bosses we just burst the boss down. Now we are farming blackhand for mount each week and we just stand still, pop hero and CDs and he dies within 3 min.
    So good dps and you will skip the majority of the tacs.