Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'm egalitarian, which means I'm all for equality. This also goes for races.

Which means that I would give again in same the samme manner. If the person was black, I'd call him/her nigger, if it was an asian, I'd call him/her a gook/chink. And the list goes on.

If you give, you also have to be able to recive. This ofc also applies to children, elderly and the handicapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, is this directed towards the main demographic of MMO Champ or white people? Good trolling OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I don't know personally myself. But I might get livid at them. I don't condone violence. I just might get angry at them and call them names?
    I laughed my ass off when a Mexican man jumped out of his car after nearly hitting me and called me "n*****" and "stupid n*****" repeatedly.

I'm white. Very VERY white. I have blonde hair even.

I just laughed more, got back in my car because he was at fault and there was no real damage to either car and went home.

Laughing all the way.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

Im white and there isnt any decent racial slurs against white people lol

But if someone did and used it in a joke i would laugh cause i love non - pc humour but if someone said it in a derogatory way i would just shrug and say 'ive been called worse'

I would smile and chuckle at them, then continue on my way. Words do not hurt me. Some people piss me off with words, but I'm not insulted by their words.

Depends on the context really.

Generally: laugh beacuse it's probably funny.

Only one race considers specific words against them despicable. Virtually every other race simply laughs it off.

What does that tell you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'm a white upper middle class male. I'm pretty much immune to racist slurs.
    Everyone is, some people are just too stupid to figure it out for themselves.

I'm white so don't be silly, racism against whites does not exist...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not care honest;y. Heard them before, will hear them again

Not give a shit, have been on the receiving end, everyone is responsible for their own emotional wellbeing, you are only offended if you want to be offended and allow it to happen, its a choice, and I chose not to.

There is a difference between that, and actually having people impact my life negativity, that i would care about, not insults.

I'd be amused.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I think this is one of the few remaining legitimate examples of "white privilege" - anti-white slurs simply don't sting at all. Calling me a cracker just doesn't matter. Unless it comes with the threat of violence, it's actually just amusing to me.

Laugh it off and not give it any time

What are even the derogatories for mixed people? Halfbreed? Half-Caste? Mongrel?

7+ Year Old Account
    ignore the shit he/she is talking about and go away.

Formerly known as Arafal

I should mention that when someone uses a racial slur to you its not always because of racism. If someone wants to hurt you with words and they know you are sensitive to racial slurs, guess what they are going to use? It's like in online play, if you are facing a woman what is going to throw them off their game more "You suck" or "go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich"?

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Internally laugh, say "Ok" and walk away.
    Pretty much. Even if I was colored I still wouldn't care. People's opinions mean nothing to me.