Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Windwalker: I am going to miss the mini Tigereye Brew game before HFC where you have didn't have 99% uptime, however with Legion you will actually have an opener with SEF/TEB so I might not mind so much. I am going to miss not having all of the things for defensive CDs and especially going to miss taunting the boss on farm just for karma damage. Im hoping we remain a really good class for CMs with all our mobility and CC but I'm pretty sure we aren't going to have the giant AoE pulls of WoD. I really like the WW direction and might not be main swapping after all as long as we are competitive enough.

Brewmaster: Haven't test much on legion but I am going to miss wiping on Mythic Beastlord because the healers forgot to give me a direct heal for 26seconds. Literally never needing an external unless we were severely under geared for where we were in progression. Actually I might just miss being a god for an entire tier just because I had some tank gear and a monk.

Fistweaving rip I always loved having fast dps queues.

Deleted
    Ill miss the spammy nature of brewmaster aswell as the the current SEF model. I do like the fact that the new SEF is becoming more of a cooldown instead of a rotational ability. Also RIP Chiex and ChiTorp. Never to be forgotten, always to be missed

Will miss burning through waves of trash with 3x chi torpedo...:S

Still Clash.

But also guard, elusive brew, chi explosion, and playing brewmaster on progression.

At this point, I'll miss SEF's awesome flavor. I was with them when they made it a toggle, but it seems sad to make it a generic CD. They aren't showing any signs of going back to toggle, either, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    I'll miss Fistweaving - it was going to be something awesome, support dps.

But i'll forgive them if they give us Worgen Monks.. with this model.
    They said they were removing it because it was too clunky and that type of healing didn't make sense. Then repacked it into disc, just ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Still Clash.

But also guard, elusive brew, chi explosion, and playing brewmaster on progression.
    I loved clash and the monk disarm. From our current tools guard, self healing that is beneficial and active midagation really having an impact. Sadly the skill cap seems to have been to high so they gutted abilities that allowed you to mess up or make good choices at the right time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I loved clash and the monk disarm. From our current tools guard, self healing that is beneficial and active midagation really having an impact. Sadly the skill cap seems to have been to high so they gutted abilities that allowed you to mess up or make good choices at the right time.
    This is happening with more than just brewmaster. The gutting of long cooldowns across tank specs in favor of more power from highly available active defenses that are one size fits all is making it hard to play a tank wrong which is why I'm strongly considering role swapping and not tanking on progression in legion after tanking progression raids for a decade.

I will miss Fortifying Brew, Zen Med, Expel Harm, and Nimble Brew on my now feeble as fuck windwalker monk. I will miss the speed of the rotation as they doubled consumption of energy to slow button presses.

I'll miss being able to bank black out kicks to dump them repeatedly on a target without penalty.

I'll miss being able to use a 2H hander on WW as fist weapons are total shit and are poorly animated on a monk class that strikes with OPEN PALMS, not closed fists, making fist weapons look retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    The healing combos with Soothing Mist and other spells working with that. I'm still going to main my Monk since I thematically love the class but still...

Also, I feel like WW is going to be a lot slower....

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    This is happening with more than just brewmaster. The gutting of long cooldowns across tank specs in favor of more power from highly available active defenses that are one size fits all is making it hard to play a tank wrong which is why I'm strongly considering role swapping and not tanking on progression in legion after tanking progression raids for a decade.
    For bears, pallys, monks and warriors that is the case. DK still have a lot of their own self healing and a toolkit to play with as do DH.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I'll miss them not doing 50 percent of their damage with Keg Smash and them outdpsing DPS specs on bosses.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know...I never played my Monk a ton...but gonna miss the original Expel Harm...kinda sucks basically the only thing that generates Chi now is Tiger Palm. I'm not a experienced Monk...so probably not the best to ask lol

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I'll miss them not doing 50 percent of their damage with Keg Smash and them outdpsing DPS specs on bosses.
    Finished heroics and going into mythics, but the only time you're going to beat a dps is if the dps player sucks. Enhance shaman, demon hunters, survival hunters, and unholy/frost dk's doing 500k dps are beautiful things to watch, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough changes for me. Seems for the most part to be the same Monk or should I say Karate guy.

Playing it, since nobody will in legion. Not if they have any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JaoStar View Post
    Not enough changes for me. Seems for the most part to be the same Monk or should I say Karate guy.
    Monks lot better than place in legion than in wod with all nerfs and all poor choice changes.

I find myself missing Expel Harm often as I'm leveling mostly due having that micro heal that easily fit into the scheme of things though Healing Elixirs is working alright. When raids start back up I can already see myself missing both Fortifying Brew and Zen Meditation.