[EU]-Twisting-Nether Renovo 12/13Mythic LF DPS

Renovo 20-Man Mythic Guild
    renovo-guild.com

Renovo was created in the middle of WotLK by players from a dead hardcore raiding Guild, that wanted to maintain hardcore progression, but with a more casual raiding schedule and approach. We have been going strong ever since.

Recruiting:

HIGH DEMAND ON:

Rogue - 1
    Warrior - 1
    Mage - 1 THAT WANTS TO RAID NO BENCH SPOT
    Priest -1 dps
    DK - 1 dps THAT WANTS TO RAID NO BENCH SPOT
    Druid - 1 dps
    Tank - 1 of any type

Other Dmg dealing classes will be considered based on application logs and previous experience.

We are always interested exceptional players of all classes and specs!

Raiding times:

Thursday - 19:30-23:30
    Sunday - 20:00-23:00
    Tuesday - 19:30-23:30

Progression:

Current tier 11/13mythic HFC with 10% on Mannoroth .

Tier 16 - 14/14 heroic before 1st HP nerf on Garrosh.
    Tier 15 - 12/13 heroic in ToT.
    Tier 14 - 11/16 heroic.
    Tier 13 - 8/8 heroic with the 15% nerf.
    Tier 12 - 6/7 heroic before the 30% flat nerf on FL.
    Tier 11 - 9/13 heroic.
    WotLK - Everything cleared on heroic.

General information:
    Back during DS, we lost a lot of our players that were disappointed with the lack of challenge in the tier, and Renovo went 10-Man. However, at the start of MoP a lot of players returned to the game and we were able to get 25-Man raids going again. When people again started leaving and we had a hard time recruiting to our dead server, the players took it to a vote and decided to move to the much more populated Twisting Nether. Since then we have had some of our best progression since WotLK and we hope to continue killing bosses at a rapid rate.
    We use Mumble during our raids, and we expect raiders to check our Guild forums and read the up on tactics.
    Renovo offers free potions from our Guild Bank for raiders, as well as Guild Repairs. The Guild Bank also offers Flasks at a greatly reduced price. We also offer free Enchanting mats and gems.
    We use a DKP-system to distribute loot, and we have a very active and dedicated Officer-team that keeps the Guild running smoothly.
    On offdays we do things like Flex raids, Challenge Modes, old raids for achievements, heroics and PvP for those interested.

If you have any questions, please contact either: Nissim/Bonebride/Ebalina(Emredb#2263), Sjögurka

If you are interested in applying you may do so by filling out the application form at: renovo-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Still wanna add capable dps who wants to stay and progress forward in to legion and the last 2 bosses.

We had several sub 10% wipes last night on mannoroth so he will soon die.
    Please pm me on the real id that i have left if you are interested in us or drop an apply to our website.

- - - Updated - - -

Still wanna add capable dps who wants to stay and progress forward in to legion and the last 2 bosses.

We had several sub 10% wipes last night on mannoroth so he will soon die.
    Please pm me on the real id that i have left if you are interested in us or drop an apply to our website.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for the DPS.

Please any one capable of dpsing and wants laid back mythic progression pm me.
    Last edited by Ebalina; 2016-01-28 at 10:15 PM. Reason: MANNOROTH IS DEAD

Still looking for dps.

Come on i can't believe this is an expansion where i'm lacking competent dps.

Still looking for capable dps.

Mannoroth is dead dead is the mannoroth.

Still looking for capable dps.