Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

THQ Nordic did an AMA with 8chan and then apologised.

https://twitter.com/THQNordic/status...79019475177472

TL;DR: THQNordic does AMA with a website that journalists and twitter users accuse of having nazis and pedos on it. THQ then apologises almost immediately after.

The fallout is pretty funny.

I take it we're not getting Mystery of the Druids 2 any time soon?

never apologize, fuck's sake.

there are nazis and pedos on 8chan, but that doesn't mean it's a bad site. bad people are on every site.

people need to learn to NEVER EVER apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    NEVER EVER apologize.
    Pretty much it was a stupid thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    never apologize, fuck's sake.

there are nazis and pedos on 8chan, but that doesn't mean it's a bad site. bad people are on every site.

people need to learn to NEVER EVER apologize.
    Yep... apologizing is admitting guilt.

They aren't really guilty of anything as there will be loads of people of questionable morals no matter what social platform they choose to do AMAs on.

Friendly reminder that 8ch have never hosted CP like many SJW's, game journalists and Resetera is claiming right now, CP was banned from day 1, and even if anything like it was posted it get's immediately reported to the authorities.
    What actually happened, a tiny little fact that have been ignored for several years now is that Sarah Nyberg, a self-proclaimed progressive and pedo, who admitted to molesting his own sister, and Dan Olson, another SJW who is close friends with game journalists and ResetEra circles, are the one's who posted actual real CP on 8chan.

Why? So they could write an article to smear 8ch.
    ResetEra who is fronting this attack on THQ Nordic over this AMA have a ton of known pedophiles, who they are more than willing to defend and protect simply because their cult like politics align, this isn't exactly news, this stems from when Neogaf was a thing.
    Hell one of the more prominent moderators/admins in these communities got arrested for CP not that long ago.

I think it's great that THQ did an AMA on 8chan, probably better to do it on 4chan but thank god they stayed the fuck away from reddit or ResetEra shithole, too bad they apologized, never ever do that to these shitheads.

Even after they apologized SJW's are still frothing around their mouth, going after THQ nordic and their employee's, sending death threats to them, also trying to destroy every partnership and deals THQ nordic have with other companies.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2019-02-26 at 09:23 PM.

4chan, 8chan, 12chan, more Chan's than a Chinese phone book!

I would not be surprised if it was resetera upset they weren't getting the attention, gotta have something to distract from the pedo panic. Again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta agree, apologising was the worst thing they could have done. The people they're apologising to will never forgive them anyway. I expect this'll snowball in the near future. As usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I would not be surprised if it was resetera upset they weren't getting the attention, gotta have something to distract from the pedo panic. Again.
    It was, from what I understand.

Another company not understanding that you NEVER apologize to the outrage mob, you just ignore them and in a couple of days they will find something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    ResetEra
    Oh yes the website that must have no pedos or racist people simply because everyone must pretend to be a hardcore liberal with perfect morals or they get banned.

The best part is resetera never owns up when they are proven wrong. Just look at the Catherine situation from 2 weeks ago for proof, bunch of people that didn't even have the game or know Japanese jumping to wild conclusions over a screen shot and then niche gamer put them on blast with an article about how it actually plays out.

Did they admit they where wrong? Nope, just locked the threads and moved on to their next controversy.

Yea sounds like the web site you should do AMAs on and not have to apologize for... It's so ironic they are leading the charge against this but also predictable LOL.

Why would you even want to do an AMA in chans? Was it their first time on the internet?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Also THQ Nordic should know better and know these people mean nothing to them.

They where the same people slandering Kingdom Come Deliverance as a racist game and calling for boycotts on it. Yet they game was a financial success so much so that THQ Nordic straight up acquired Warhorse Studios for future entries...

The ResetEras of the world literally mean nothing to the video game industry, don't humor them into thinking they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Oh yes the website that must have no pedos or racist people simply because everyone must pretend to be a hardcore liberal with perfect morals or they get banned.

The best part is resetera never owns up when they are proven wrong. Just look at the Catherine situation from 2 weeks ago for proof, bunch of people that didn't even have the game or know Japanese jumping to wild conclusions over a screen shot and then niche gamer put them on blast with an article about how it actually plays out.

Did they admit they where wrong? Nope, just locked the threads and moved on to their next controversy.

Yea sounds like the web site you should do AMAs on and not have to apologize for... It's so ironic they are leading the charge against this but also predictable LOL.
    They went after Brandon's(Nichegamer owner) child btw, literally straight up tried to go to authorities to have his child removed from him over that article.
    They are so fucking unhinged and mentally fucked.

They are still keeping up the Catherine bullshit to this day, and there is some rumors that one of the english VA's have leaked that the localization will "fix" the "horrible" bigotry in the original version(what fucking bigotry lmao), it's a shitstorm and Resetera is on a crusade based on literal fake news.

If there is anything good coming out of that cancerous shithole, it's their stupid as fuck reasonings for banning people.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2019-02-26 at 09:37 PM.

hell, even MMO-C has pedophiles, rapists and nazis here, why do they give a fuck, does that suddenly mean you associate yourself with nazi pedos or what

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    They went after Brandon's(Nichegamer owner) child btw, literally straight up tried to go to authorities to have his child removed from him over that article.
    They are so fucking unhinged and mentally fucked.

They are still keeping up the Catherine bullshit to this day, and there is some rumors that one of the english VA's have leaked that the localization will "fix" the "horrible" bigotry in the original version(what fucking bigotry lmao), it's a shitstorm and Resetera is on a crusade based on literal fake news.

If there is anything good coming out of that cancerous tumor, it's their stupid as fuck reasonings for banning people.
    what's up with catherine? what drama? I smell something juicy!

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful bloke View Post
    hell, even MMO-C has pedophiles, rapists and nazis here, why do they give a fuck, does that suddenly mean you associate yourself with nazi pedos or what

what's up with catherine? what drama? I smell something juicy!
    https://nichegamer.com/2019/02/17/ma...s-transphobic/
    https://nichegamer.com/2019/02/25/ca...ng-westerners/

8chan has less nazis and pedos than Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It was, from what I understand.
    What a shock. Gotta direct attention from their own deep, dark closest's no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of THQ's answers in the AMA were pretty amazing.

When asked about 'Destroy all Humans' their reply was 'we work it like an alien prostitute'.

I'm really starting to like this publisher, aside from all the apologising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully their apology is just superficial to get those assholes off their backs.

I'm still waiting for the day when multiple devs/pubs just tell those constant whingebags to stfu.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Best part is the people thinking this is going to financially hurt THQ Nordic. Lars doesn't give a rats ass and funds the company as a hobby, he doesn't give a shit about any of this. He literally let his employees skip e3 to watch the world cup lmfao, that's how many fucks he gives about the gaming press. Unlike other CEOs of gaming companies he answers to no one, and can literally fund this company for as long as he wants even if they never sold another game.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-02-26 at 10:12 PM.