Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    yeh why should i not be upset, disney retconning 20 years of gathered story only to drag ass on replacing it, and what little they have put out is pretty dogshit terrible.
    and however much you're going to complain about it, it won't change anything
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Can you still get the de-specialized versions? I die a little every time I see a cut from Luke burning his father to Naboo and other planets, with Gun Guns yelling "We'sa free!"

I mean, if all these millions of people were against the Empire, why was the Rebellion such a ragtag bunch of losers? GODDAMN IT GEORGE.
    It's always like that. Battles are lead by a few while the masses wait to see who is going to be the winners so they can acclaim them. Then they bravely stone the losers... After WWII, you would have sworn that everyone was in the French Resistance by the way De Gaulle was hailed and the collaborators were treated by people who never lifted the finger to fight the Nazi. During the American Revolutionary War, most of the people was just waiting while Washington was fighting for their liberty. Good thing he won, because after the war the good people would have gone after him and the Patriots instead of harassing the Loyalists...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

I was disappointed in this, I liked TFA more.

Deleted
    Could have used a bit more time on the Rogue One crew, but otherwise, it was a solid film. Along with The Force Awakens, made me like Star Wars again.

I liked Rogue 1, but I miss episode 1-3 ... recently watched the whole lot, and since 7 and Rogue 1 are so much in the vein of 4-6 , it's 1-3 that that now stand out/alone. And I really appreciate them, I was laughing at all the small quirks in Episode 2 for e.g. which I think was much better than episode 1, and episode 3 was much better than 2. Episode 3, was probably the best star wars movie so far, and Episode 2 was the most fun.

Rogue 1 was also good, but as a 90s kid, I may be biased

I found the acting in episode 3 to be terrible. Padme and Anakin just seemed so dramatic over every little thing. I don't think the plot was that bad but the acting just ruins the movie.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I found the acting in episode 3 to be terrible. Padme and Anakin just seemed so dramatic over every little thing. I don't think the plot was that bad but the acting just ruins the movie.
    I think the problem with Padme and Anakin was the lack of sex scenes. That's why it felt awkward and dramatic for no reason. Replace their every scene with sex scene and Episode III would've been a master piece.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I think the problem with Padme and Anakin was the lack of sex scenes. That's why it felt awkward and dramatic for no reason. Replace their every scene with sex scene and Episode III would've been a master piece.
    That is brilliant. Add to this the dubbing done in:

And you begin to make the movies into a timeless classic.

Deleted
    Now I have seen Rogue One, intersting to see rebels with more questionable morals. I like the dynmic interaction and backstabbing between the imperial characters. But I have one problem, the main caracters have meter thick plot armor, and nonchalant and careless killing hords of stormtroopers, then sombady remember, oh we had orders to make a dark film, plot armor off, and now stormtroops is alow to hit sombady.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    That is brilliant. Add to this the dubbing done in:

And you begin to make the movies into a timeless classic.
    I remember that sub, the dub is hilarious!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    yeh why should i not be upset, disney retconning 20 years of gathered story only to drag ass on replacing it, and what little they have put out is pretty dogshit terrible.
    If you think "lost stars" is terrible just get out
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Just one more month or so, until I can buy the bluray

http://www.starwars.com/news/rogue-o...tal-hd-blu-ray

Deleted
    For those who happened to miss this

How Star Wars Rogue One Should Have Ended.

How It Should Have Ended
    Mar 2, 2017

How Rogue One Should Have Ended. The highly anticipated Star Wars story gets multiple new endings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    How Rogue One Should Have Ended. The highly anticipated Star Wars story gets multiple new endings.
    All of them are more logical than the ones we got in the film!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    All of them are more logical than the ones we got in the film!
    You could always make more logical n boring endings...at least rogue one makes more sense than teddy-bears saving the universe..

It's kind of humorous to suggest in a battle "Soandso should have just done X....." like "Brody should have just chucked the grenade back at them."

Battle is one of the most horrifying, mindless things in human life. It's hard to think in it.

Although K2SO9 copying himself would have made more sense.