Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    Bone Storm being on the GCD really rubs me up the wrong way somehow...
    It really should be taken off.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

Woe, doing 5 mans isn't the same anymore. Yesterday you could pretty much pull everything between every boss and solo it all in almost any 5 mans outside of challenge modes; never mind being able to do the same with heroics at the launch of the expansion in leveling gear. Now, with no army, aoe stun, pact, or permanent aoe slow I actually noticed it when our healer went afk. Am I really going to have to end up queueing with my brother as "healer" while we level, with him actually having to heal me? Sad times ahead.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Woe, doing 5 mans isn't the same anymore. Yesterday you could pretty much pull everything between every boss and solo it all in almost any 5 mans outside of challenge modes; never mind being able to do the same with heroics at the launch of the expansion in leveling gear. Now, with no army, aoe stun, pact, or permanent aoe slow I actually noticed it when our healer went afk. Am I really going to have to end up queueing with my brother as "healer" while we level, with him actually having to heal me? Sad times ahead.
    I think at least part of this is tongue in cheek but I ran a few timewalking dungeons last night on my DK which is only at ilevel 692 and SERIOUSLY struggled. Wouldn't mind normally outside of the fact that it's so late in the expansion I still wanted things on EZ mode.

I'm seriously struggling to keep bone shield up in 5 mans.

It feels very strange, especially since we have an artifact trait that basically stacks us up to 10 stacks instantly when DRW is up, which is very nifty for hard/big pulls.

#prepatch things

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Granted I'm over 740, but I pulled mythic dungeons (which they plan on nerfing) basically the same as I did prior to the patch on my DK. Granted I had to stop once and awhile just to make sure boneshield didn't fall off while I was running between packs. It's just annoying doing them with a 3 or 2 minute Gorefiends if anything.

Didn't have a problem keeping it up otherwise though. Bonestorm mid pack, DnD and blood boil basically melts anything, our AoE damage is absolutely crazy.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not having any problems yet either. If anything I'm over-stacking bone shield, hitting 9 sometimes, when I could Marrowrend less and Heartstrike more. Really need to Bloodboil more. I've been mostly Marrowrend/Heartstrike/Death Strike with D&D on cd.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Not having any problems yet either. If anything I'm over-stacking bone shield, hitting 9 sometimes, when I could Marrowrend less and Heartstrike more. Really need to Bloodboil more. I've been mostly Marrowrend/Heartstrike/Death Strike with D&D on cd.
    Just keep BB at 1 charge. Don't DS unless you 1 need to heal or 2 gonna cap from the next rune usage.

You shouldn't really have issues keeping everything on CD(3 runes, 1 BB, DnD) and keeping BS at 6-10 outside of lust.

Sure when you aren't getting hit/losing BS charges you feel kinda capped in a way but its not that bad you will still easily hit dead time and nothing to hit.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2016-07-21 at 08:40 AM.

After messing around in all 3 specs (5 man mythics, some LFR, not yet HFC HC or M), blood feels better than I have anticipated. Sure, it lost some coolness, but compared to how disappointed I am with Frost and UH, I'll go main spec blood.

quick question for those who did mythic tyrant, did u guys use any other talents like Spectral Deflection or Will of Necro?

Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    quick question for those who did mythic tyrant, did u guys use any other talents like Spectral Deflection or Will of Necro?
    Not at all. Not needed(did it on my 734 blood dk) with 2 healers in raid and we got pretty low hp still and it wasn't that bad. Just keep Bone Shield high for more HP granted thats just what you do anyway but just never drop below 6 esp on this fight.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did it tonight. Most of us are in the 735+ range so it was going down quickly. Didnt need to change talents.

As Jello said, just be very mindful of the Bone Sheild stacks. Its tempting to DND and Heartstrike spam (i know I just wanted something to do and spam it) but just really keep on the Marrowrend. I saved my DRW for P3 as I was having trouble there the night before, but tonight it was quite easy.

Overall it was despoiled ground and poor movement from the raid that was causing more issues than anything else.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2016-07-21 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    I did few mythic runs and pugged HFC to try out blood better, and I must say I really like it.
    The whole "keep bone shield up and over 5 stacks" thing is pretty hectic, and playing around D&D to generate more rp is fun. Our aoe damage is absolutely INSANE, and smashing those buttons give indeed a good feedback. Considering I have horrible gear (739 ilvl, but low haste and crit) I had no problem staying alive, even if i don't feel like an immortal raid boss anymore.

I'm satisfied, can't wait to play it in legion.

I did Mythic Tyrant yesterday and I never took a hit while below 35% (I didn't use the talent). I dropped below 35% twice in the whole fight during the last phase but was able to top myself up immediately after. Compared to WoD 6.2 Tyrant was super easy as a blood dk, while it was probably one of the hardest bosses to tank as blood. The other tank was a Guardian Druid and he found it to be a lot harder than before.

Here are the logs for yesterdays Tyrant:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/hCN6ArVcDbpyvHTG#fight=1&view=rankings

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes Blood Boil pretty strong - good damage and low CD what reduced with haste.

Deleted
    So, had the first raid post-patch. I was worried how it'd go tanking glaive-combos without cooldowns ready, but the damage was so low it made no difference. I fear this might be a glimps of things to come. A slow, dull trickle of damage that's easy to stay ahead of.
    The only thing that had a remote change to kill me were Archimonde's Deathcallers and considering how little damage he does, this seems like a tuning issue. I could almost ignore a Deathcaller previously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Blood Mirror is roughly 20% DR?

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Isn't Blood Mirror is roughly 20% DR?
    needs to be half the cd and maybe it is a viable option, but atm its literally trash tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    needs to be half the cd and maybe it is a viable option, but atm its literally trash tier.
    Look at it this way, at least we can save a lot of money on respec tomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    Look at it this way, at least we can save a lot of money on respec tomes.
    I mean idk care about that but I guess its a plus. It is just annoying passive talents are just the way to go. I would prefer actives, but there is no scenario based on raid testing or dungeons that make any active talents worth it except bonestorm atm and thats only good for 5 man M+ shit.

wow they fixed unending thirst. you need to have a blood shield up to get DS damage bonus and leech.
    used to be free leech on DS but they fixed it now... actually requires a blood shield up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.