10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    so i got an 865 egg from dht with leech and when it procs can give well over 7k haste, that would have to be better than a normal 850 echo right?
    An 835 Haste stat stick is better than Echo.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Deleted
    With the upcoming nerf on blooddrinker will that make bloodworms viable? Or blooddrinker will stay enought stronger for dont consider bloodworms?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GaM Skully View Post
    With the upcoming nerf on blooddrinker will that make bloodworms viable? Or blooddrinker will stay enought stronger for dont consider bloodworms?
    Bloodworms are still lackluster. Damage is pathetic and the healing / burst is random. Blooddrinker is the best Talent for all Situations. (Yes it is even better for mass aoe than Heartbreaker)

Quote Originally Posted by Philondra View Post
    I'm going to complain for a minute: I absolutely hate marks hunters who wear that legendary which adds Bursting Shot to their rotation. It's a DPS increase for them to knock mobs out of my Death and Decay and behind me so that I can't dodge and parry until I reposition.

It doesn't help that Icy Veins lists it as a great legendary for Mythic+.

This happened to me in a Kara speed run and I almost lost it...
    very little triggers the fuck outa me more when tanking than knockbacks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

if we get upgrades that are not haste vers but instead something like haste mastery or haste crit do we still take them? or is vers stronger than 5 item levels if we have the option of wearing it?

Do a lot of people gear Haste/Vers?

was good stats for us according to the guides ivv seen lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    if we get upgrades that are not haste vers but instead something like haste mastery or haste crit do we still take them? or is vers stronger than 5 item levels if we have the option of wearing it?
    Yes. If you get an upgrade with haste, always take it. Haste/Vers items are sadly very rare. Most of the time you want to take higher ilvl unless you are extremly low on haste. Ppl underestimated the value of ilvl and end up screwing themselves. Increasing your avg. ilvl by 5 has more value than 'optimal stats'.

Only situations i dont pick the higher ilvl are mastery/crit items with mastery being the heavy stat, but thats just my opinion. (+5 ilvl) i would equip +10ivl mastery/crit

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing to note is that Vers is both our second offensive and second defensive stat when your Crit% - 15% is greater than your Vers% (math shamelessly stolen, and it's from before 7.1.5 so that may not be quite so accurate anymore).
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Deleted
    Done 9 hc and feeling the blooddrinker nerf pretty much.. Why can't they buff our other skills which hit like wet noodles (heart strike!). The Nighthold mechanics were fine for blood tank, but I considered them boring. Consistently getting beaten in dps by a brewmaster too, and playing this clunky (reduced haste) braindead spec is really making me think do I want to continue. I mean, cant even use heartbreaker anymore. Feeling like there is nothing I can do to improve, reroll or quit

Quote Originally Posted by Jouman View Post
    Done 9 hc and feeling the blooddrinker nerf pretty much.. Why can't they buff our other skills which hit like wet noodles (heart strike!). The Nighthold mechanics were fine for blood tank, but I considered them boring. Consistently getting beaten in dps by a brewmaster too, and playing this clunky (reduced haste) braindead spec is really making me think do I want to continue. I mean, cant even use heartbreaker anymore. Feeling like there is nothing I can do to improve, reroll or quit
    Ugh these type of people. I mean really? Two nerfed talents in the same tree is making you think quitting your DK? Yeah it sucks but that shouldn't make you want to quit, reroll or think you can't do anything about it. As far as getting beat by Brewmasters, that's a personal problem. That's the player and means you do have room to improve. They nerfed it...nothing we can do. Move on or go play a Mage I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkarmor157 View Post
    Ugh these type of people. I mean really? Two nerfed talents in the same tree is making you think quitting your DK? Yeah it sucks but that shouldn't make you want to quit, reroll or think you can't do anything about it. As far as getting beat by Brewmasters, that's a personal problem. That's the player and means you do have room to improve. They nerfed it...nothing we can do. Move on or go play a Mage I guess.
    He mentioned like 5 reasons why he was considering quitting.

Deleted
    Hey fellow blood death knights!

I'm sitting here wondering what trinkets from Nighthold that you guys would consider the best for us.

Grettings Strickenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strickenn View Post
    Hey fellow blood death knights!

I'm sitting here wondering what trinkets from Nighthold that you guys would consider the best for us.

Grettings Strickenn
    None :/

The royal dagger haft could be situational usefull but you could just take purgatory instead.

Arcanocrystal, Chronoshard or Odyn stat stick /w haste or /w vers are still superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    None :/

The royal dagger haft could be situational usefull but you could just take purgatory instead.

Arcanocrystal, Chronoshard or Odyn stat stick /w haste or /w vers are still superior.
    That being said, Tich trinket has the same CD as Bonestorm so if you're taking that talent/trinket combo you have some slick synergy.

deleted /10chars
    Last edited by select21; 2017-01-20 at 01:06 AM.

I really hate this blooddrinker's talent... I'm already having a hard time to spend all my runes and rp and now we have a cast to channeling spell ? As if there were too much downtimes... It really sucks. I don't know how you guys do it. I feel like you really don't know what it feels like when you have legendary bracers T_T

I have either too much rp or too much runes or 2 stack of BB. Do you think it gets better with more haste (I currently have something like 25-27% haste without any buffs) ?

And yes Schlars : I'm "spamming" these buttons. Don't worry about it.

If you're consistently having trouble spending your resources, then more haste will only make your problem worse. People talk about stacking "as much haste as possible," but if you find yourself spamming and still not spending your resources fast enough because of issues like lag or reaction time, then consider dropping some haste for another stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I really hate this blooddrinker's talent... I'm already having a hard time to spend all my runes and rp and now we have a cast to channeling spell ? As if there were too much downtimes... It really sucks. I don't know how you guys do it. I feel like you really don't know what it feels like when you have legendary bracers T_T

I have either too much rp or too much runes or 2 stack of BB. Do you think it gets better with more haste (I currently have something like 25-27% haste without any buffs) ?

And yes Schlars : I'm "spamming" these buttons. Don't worry about it.
    i am @35,4% unbuffed haste and have no problem spending runes or rp, but if stop hitting buttons it will be chaotic in less than 2-3 globals