Thread: Drunk uber rage

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Drunk uber rage

https://youtu.be/Bvq07KBfhnQ

''We were on the phone with this uber driver while he pulled up to our location. Out of nowhere the girl in the video gets in the backseat of his car and won't get out. We told the driver it was ok, to just cancel our ride, but he did not want to take her anywhere so he kept telling her to get out.

Eventually the driver gets out and says he's calling the cops to get her out of the car. After a couple of minutes of the driver pretending to talk to the cops (im assuming he was pretending because they never showed up at first), the girl decides to reach into the front seat, grab his keys, and start walking away with his keys in her hands.... That's where the video starts...

The police finally showed up after this video ends. The girl was in a taxi cab about to leave when the showed up and they had to stand in front of the taxi and tell him to stop. The girl eventually got up from the area the cops had told her to sit and wait, and tried to walk away from the scene.

Once in handcuffs, she then tried kicking some of the police officers on the scene. It was only when they put her in the police car that she started crying, apologizing, and claiming that she would lose her medical license (she claimed to be a neurologist) if she got arrested.

The Uber driver was too good of a person and decided to take a cash settlement instead of pressing charges. In his words, "...she was crying (and) said (she) was sorry for everything." I don't want to disclose the amount the driver was paid, but can say he could only use the money to pay his cellphone bill and maybeee his cable bill.

It's safe to safe this girl got off easy.''

I love how she attacks this man many times, and when she thinks she is in trouble she pulls the '' I'm a 5ft 100lbs girl, I can't hurt anyone ''.
    Last edited by wikinger; 2016-01-22 at 06:14 PM. Reason: title lkn

Quote Originally Posted by wikinger View Post
    I love how she attacks this man many times, and when she thinks she is in trouble she pulls the '' I'm a 5ft 100lbs girl, I can't hurt anyone ''.
    The video nor the description say she used her gender as an excuse. Keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    The video nor the description say she used her gender as an excuse. Keep trying.
    Except for the fact that she says that herself.

Maybe you should watch the video ?

Clearly you didn't watch the video...

He should have pressed charges or at least gotten more money. I doubt what she gave him would cover all of the damages.

Apparently her name did get out so her attempt to keep it quiet didn't work.

CBS News Story
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2016-01-22 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    You didn't watch the video then, did you?

"Oh you're being attacked? I'm a 5 foot girl, that weighs a hundred pounds? I'm getting really belligerent right now"

Not that I'm surprised you'd get right on this and try to downplay that the reason she got away lightly from this is because he knows and she knows that he can't retaliate, because other men would rush in to defend her. That, and a few tears go a long way with the police, apparently. Maybe all those black men that got shot should have just tried being small crying girls instead.

As an update to the OP, people tracked her down online and found the school she's studying neurology at and they've since suspended her pending a review to decide whether to terminate her or not.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-01-22 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes no sense that alcohol is the only legal drug in most areas. It's the worst one. People go crazy on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    She was out of her mind!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by wikinger View Post
    Except for the fact that she says that herself.

Maybe you should watch the video ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Clearly you didn't watch the video...

He should have pressed charges or at least gotten more money. I doubt what she gave him would cover all of the damages.

Apparently her name did get out so her attempt to keep it quiet didn't work.

CBS News Story
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You didn't watch the video then, did you?

"Oh you're being attacked? I'm a 5 foot girl, that weighs a hundred pounds? I'm getting really belligerent right now"

Not that I'm surprised you'd get right on this and try to downplay that the reason she got away lightly from this is because he knows and she knows that he can't retaliate, because other men would rush in to defend her. That, and a few tears go a long way with the police, apparently. Maybe all those black men that got shot should have just tried being small crying girls instead.

As an update to the OP, people tracked her down online and found the school she's studying neurology at and they've since suspended her pending a review to decide whether to terminate her or not.
    I'll admit I skimmed since I don't particularly enjoy drunk douchebags ranting, so yeah I was wrong about her not saying it. But the idea that she got away lightly because of her gender is an exaggeration (unless you mean she should have been beaten up Valarius?) She got away with a light fine because she guilt tripped them with the "I'm gonna lose my job" not because of her gender.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-01-22 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    (unless you mean she should have been beaten up Valarius?)
    I mean if she was a man behaving in the same way, she would have been beaten up or treated much more roughly than having her hands held still. She wouldn't have gotten away with assaulting a police officer and then trying to flee the scene of the crime just by turning on the waterworks, would she?

Deny it all you want. It doesn't really matter because she's being punished by her university anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-01-22 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drunk people can be really stupid! More at 11

Slap her in the wrist and tell her not to do it in a future!

We can all be thankful she didn't get raped by our patriarchal society though. Women have it rough.

You should take ur own advice and "KEEP TRYING". LOL - what a tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    That video just screamed a sense of extreme entitlement and sense of immunity to all consequences. I think the driver should have pressed charges, because otherwise she'll continue to try shit like this.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I would have pressed charges, fuck the money and you can just sue for damages anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel the police should have arrested her purely on the basis of the video. When the evidence is extremely clear, there is no reason to let her go.

I'll admit I skimmed since I don't particularly enjoy drunk douchebags ranting, so yeah I was wrong about her not saying it. But the idea that she got away lightly because of her gender is an exaggeration (unless you mean she should have been beaten up Valarius?) She got away with a light fine because she guilt tripped them with the "I'm gonna lose my job" not because of her gender.
    What are you even saying. When did OP say she got off because of gender? He said "I liked the part where she tried x" Which you just admitted she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcrow View Post
    What are you even saying. When did OP say she got off because of gender? He said "I liked the part where she tried x" Which you just admitted she did.
    The OP didn't, Valarius did. But I've admitted I jumped to conclusions and was wrong about her not mentioning her gender.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-01-22 at 09:03 PM.

The worst thing I've done while drunk is forgetting how to spell Europe.

If you're a crabby angry hostile drunk it's because you're a crabby angry hostile person and being drunk is just a crutch you can lean on to excuse yourself later.

4chan gets shitfaced medical staff fired, film @ 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    4chan gets shitfaced medical staff fired, film @ 11.
    Considering how the vid already got 1M5 views, with top comment as a KABC journalist asking for permission to use the video .. I guess yeah, [generic entitled bitchy girl]#478 will not find a good professional position for quite a long time.