Thread: Drunk uber rage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Considering how the vid already got 1M5 views, with top comment as a KABC journalist asking for permission to use the video .. I guess yeah, [generic entitled bitchy girl]#478 will not find a good professional position for quite a long time.
    Good. Imagine having that as your doctor...

The horror.

Deleted
    I can't understand why he let her get in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    I can't understand why he let her get in the car.
    She probably played the innocent, cute girl, until things no longer went her way. OR the driver thought he could fuck her if he played his cards right. The latter would have been my approach.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that neurologist is sexy as fuck.

I wasn't even prepared for a gender debate. I was prepared for a lighthearted discussion about a funny Flordia man story. But then I saw some of the starters on both sides sparring.

It's just like, dayum, can't we just agree that people suck and that is ONE SEXY FUCKING NEUROLOGIST? That middle eastern girl is like, Mia Khalifia status. So if she loses her job over this she has that going.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's just like, dayum, can't we just agree that people suck and that is ONE SEXY FUCKING NEUROLOGIST? That middle eastern girl is like, Mia Khalifia status. So if she loses her job over this she has that going.
    Do you use a hose to get the vomit stench off her first?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Do you use a hose to get the vomit stench off her first?
    You first get her out of sights of any lurking booty bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's just like, dayum, can't we just agree that people suck and that is ONE SEXY FUCKING NEUROLOGIST? That middle eastern girl is like, Mia Khalifia status.
    Which is probably why she feels the right to be so entitled, being sexy is like a free pass to douchebagery with most guys. (No offense indeed, only street day-to-day observation). I've yet to see an overentitled girl being ugly af. For men, it would be money I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Which is probably why she feels the right to be so entitled, being sexy is like a free pass to douchebagery with most guys. (No offense indeed, only street day-to-day observation). I've yet to see an overentitled girl being ugly af. For men, it would be money I guess.
    Seeing as she goes to med school, I bet it's probably the money, isn't it ridiculously expensive to go to Uni in that field in the USA?