Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Yay, I'm unbanned again

Did everyone miss me?

Do we still need to agree with Left Wing politics around this place to avoid infractions, or has anything changed in the past few weeks?

Are the mods still authoritarian lefties?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-01-23 at 04:27 PM.

This seems smart as the first thing to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Yay, i'm unbanned"

Unknown voice: Not anymore, bitch.

"wha"

*KICKING SOUND*

AHHHHHHHHHH

7+ Year Old Account
    "I'm unbanned, time to start attacking the people in charge of handing out bans!" Makes sense.
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    Did everyone miss me?

Do we still need to agree with Left Wing politics around this place to avoid infractions, or has anything changed in the past few weeks?

Your odds of being banned, flamed, ridiculed, name called and verbally assaulted all rise exponentially around here if you show any sign of resistance to the liberal left.

Dunno who you are.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that theres inconsistent enforcement of rules at times.

But most cases i've seen is that liberals on this site are better shittalkers.

I disagree with them all the time and don't get infracted. I just know how to shittalk without technically breaking the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, it was and is really just Endus. And that has absolutely nothing to do with why you're constantly banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It probably helps to have supermoderators on your friendlist tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Nope, it was and is really just Endus. And that has absolutely nothing to do with why you're constantly banned.
    Thats true he is 99% of the bias with his infraction sniping.
    You know the direct reports are pretty fair I suppose but when he is reading participating in it. You can just report while he just snipes at gusto.
    Got worse when he dropped the shaman moderator.

The bias comes from the fact that nobody is enforcing it for the left wing trolls while hes is there on the roof always ready to strike on the smallest misstep.

I got called a cracker, honkey a spastic and so forth nothin. Bigot and racist are standard he even goes out of his way to use them himself.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2016-01-23 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Got worse when he dropped the shaman moderator.
    man that was the best day ever, the shaman forum is 500% better now we don't have a casual shaman who's probably never completed a heroic raid, telling mythic and top 10 ranking shamans how thing should be, theory crafting everything but unable to perform it ingame.

constantly banning people for "trolling" because he doesn't have a clue how to play a shaman and disagrees with them now the shaman forums are basically infraction free.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    man that was the best day ever, the shaman forum is 500% better now we don't have a casual shaman who's probably never completed a heroic raid, telling mythic and top 10 ranking shamans how thing should be, theory crafting everything but unable to perform it ingame.

constantly banning people for "trolling" because he doesn't have a clue how to play a shaman and disagrees with them now the shaman forums are basically infraction free.
    The shamans are celebrating joyfully in their own lil cave there. :3 I stopped posting in the shaman forums cuz of Endus, may take a peek in it again.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    an Endus hate thread?

COUNT ME IN

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    The shamans are celebrating joyfully in their own lil cave there. :3 I stopped posting in the shaman forums cuz of Endus, may take a peek in it again.
    oh doesn't mean we're happy but thats more blizzards fault with their non existent work on shamans in wod and celestalon telling us lava burst is OP in beta =/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    an Endus hate thread?

COUNT ME IN
    wait till he see's this, bans for all!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    For sure, but we all know it's really just the one mod doing it. Last I checked, having bias isn't something that's against the rules but a certain mod will ban you citing that as a reason if you're criticising his faves with a bit too much snark.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-01-23 at 02:48 PM.

Deleted
    you know something's wrong when a single mod is responsible for over 90% of your infractions

how that horribly biased, trigger happy, radical leftist authoritarian is still a mod is beyond me, without this guy the forum would be a 100 times more enjoyable
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-01-23 at 03:01 PM.

Deleted
    Some random guy in the internet is unbaned. Good for you.

For someone that claims to not be a supporter of Hillary, it is fun watching him flush what credibility he has down the toilet defending her in the "email" thread

OP butthurt over internet video game forum political discussion. RL must wreck you every time you step outside.

Deleted
    Yay, I'm unbanned again
    Awesome! Here's a video for you to check out: