Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm glad that what with a genocide in the middle east, we can all take time out of our day to feel bad for a lonely monkey. /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No, specially I can't feel bad for an abused chimp on a deserted island a thousand miles away that has a dedicated caretaker. I'm more inclined to feel bad for abused humans a thousand miles away who have noone looking out for them and people actively trying to murder them.

So yeah, as far as how many shits I give about this monkey....somewhere around 0, maybe less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

Yeah, actually I just thought about that? Why not just relocate them to a suitable ape sanctuary in the US if you can't properly teach them how to survive in the wild?
    ...that was actually my first thought.

Why the hell is this chimpanzee on this island? I get why it was put their, but... like seriously, this guy has the means to get over there, and back, but never once thought of just taking the chimpanzee with him?

I mean what is this "charity" supposed to be doing? Sending more bags of food to these chimps? Why not just move the damn things OFF of the islands? If you gave me 245,000 dollars, I could move a lot of monkeys...
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2016-01-23 at 11:12 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I mean what is this "charity" supposed to be doing? Sending more bags of food to these chimps? Why not just move the damn things OFF of the islands? If you gave me 245,000 dollars, I could move a lot of monkeys...
    But allot of villages got bags of rice for festival season.
    To take care of chimps who of course too need rice for festivals.