Thread: Guilds and PvP

Deleted

Guilds and PvP

Is being in a guild actually a thing or do people nowadays are mostly cross-realm when it gets to high ratings PvP?

On the same note, have you seen mythic raiding guilds having a successful appearance in rated PvP?

Deleted
    I'm a part of a PvP guild. We play RBGs, but not on very high ratings (1,6/1,7k), do WPvP or find cap partners.

We are PvP oriented, but don't play any hardcore PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guilds for PvP are more about the community, at least the good ones are. I was in a guild during MoP than required all members to be in a certain transmog (provided by the guild) and when the guild leader makes a call to arms (go to a place and fight the horde there), all online members are required to participate. That last part led to a lot of oldschool type world PvP battles.

Of course they also had scheduled RBGs, BGs, and arena days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Guilds for PvP are more about the community, at least the good ones are. I was in a guild during MoP than required all members to be in a certain transmog (provided by the guild) and when the guild leader makes a call to arms (go to a place and fight the horde there), all online members are required to participate. That last part led to a lot of oldschool type world PvP battles.

Of course they also had scheduled RBGs, BGs, and arena days.
    I wish guilds like this was still around =/