Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Does men kissing each other make me cringe make me homophobic?

I have no problem with who you love but seeing man on man kissing makes me look the other way. I don't feel that way when its women though.

What is up with that?

People don't need to be sucking face in public regardless of gender or sexuality.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

15+ Year Old Account
    In before lock..

And no, it doesn't.

It means you're a bigot whose privilege needs royally checked.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    People don't need to be sucking face in public regardless of gender or sexuality.
    This.

Seriously.

Men in briefs makes me cringe and I'm straight

It makes me cringe regardless of sex, get a room

Deleted
    yes PDA is bad whomever is engaging in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I have no problem with people being attracted to the same sex. It just when I see men kissing each other on tv that I have to look away from the screen.

This person. This person I like and is correct.

Deleted
    don't ever watch Spartacus Jay

I worked with this gay guy, I was proud that it didn't bother me. He brought his boyfriend into work one day and it freaked me out a little seeing the two of them together. My problem not theirs, but this stuff takes a little getting used to. It's why a diversified life is important not for us in the majority but for those in the minority.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I have no problem with people being attracted to the same sex. It just when I see men kissing each other on tv that I have to look away from the screen.
    Same. I have nothing against gays or gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I want to see them doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't like seeing it either. I don't care if people are gay but I still fucking shudder in repulse everytime I see it. That said hetero couples making out in public make me shudder in repulse too.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

I have no problem with who you love but seeing man on man kissing makes me look the other way. I don't feel that way when its women though.

What is up with that?
    I think your propensity for absurd threads is far more alarming than your homophobia.
    Beta Club Brosquad

It took me awhile to get used to it myself. It's just stress over something unfamiliar I wouldn't call it a phobia.

Deleted

What is up with that?
    yes, it does. get over it

jayburner? is this reincarnation of suprtroll jaylock?

You can not care what sexual orientation people are, but still feel weird seeing it.

If people just "kiss" like quick peck or whatever, I dont care. If people are making out hardcore, then that bothers me, whether its male/male male/female female/female or whatever else there is i am probably forgetting.

Out of all those, I think Male/male would bother me the most. I don't care if they are gay, it just bothers me more than the rest would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends.

If they're sucking face, then I don't care what's between their legs, it's inappropriate in public.
    If they just kiss each other normally, like a quick kiss goodbye or something, then yeah, it does, a little bit.

That something so insignificant can provoke such a response is kind of telling of how you really feel.
    You say you have no problem with who anyone loves, but what you're really saying is "keep that love in the closet where I don't have to see it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Depends.

If they're sucking face, then I don't care what's between their legs, it's inappropriate in public.
    If they just kiss each other normally, like a quick kiss goodbye or something, then yeah, it does, a little bit.

That something so insignificant can provoke such a response is kind of telling of how you really feel.
    You say you have no problem with who anyone loves, but what you're really saying is "keep that love in the closet where I don't have to see it."
    I don't care if I see it in public. I just don't feel comfortable when I'm forced to watch it in a movie or tv show. It always seems so forced and awkward looking.