Help with custom DBM warning sounds

So, I found a few threads on this with outdated information, but I decided to start a new one instead of necroing an older thread. I managed to replace countdown voices without an issue, but when it comes to replacing Big Bad Wolf's "Run Away Little Girl!", I am having absolutely no success.

Does anyone have any advice on how to go about replacing these warnings with custom sounds? It would be greatly appreciated!

Perhaps you could do this with the custom voice pack functionality that was added to DBM early in WoD.

There is a demo with instructions for making your own voice pack.

How I customize DBM sounds:

1- Download the following addon for importing the custom sounds:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mik-...ng-battle-text

2- Convert the audio file into .ogg format,
    I suggest this site, because you can convert online multiple files at once:
    http://media.io/

3- Place the .ogg converted files into the MSBT addon folder
    or whatever is the directory you installed the game
    C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\MikScrollingBattleText\Sounds

4- Start World of Warcraft(its important to have the audio files inside the addon folder BEFORE starting the game)

5- Type /MSBT

6- Enter the custom media tab on the addon menu

7- Type the name you want the audio to be called ingame on the name textbox(you can type anything here, its how you'll find the audio INGAME)

8- Type the audio file name WITH FORMAT
    Example: whatever.ogg

9- Click OK

10- Type /reload

If you do correctly the audio will be available ingame with all the default sounds DBM already have, you only need to select them on the DBM config menu

11- Type /DBM

12- Click on the options tab

13- On the options tab there are 2 options with different warnings, the generic DBM warning is on the RAID WARNINGS option, and the others such "run little girl" are on the SPECIAL WARNINGS option, click on the one you want to change

14- On the options you have selected just look for a select box with the default audio files DBM presents you, you can find your custom audio there

BTW you have replaced the countdown voices with one of DBM default options, or did you replace them with custom soundfiles?
    Last edited by gregstafelam; 2016-01-26 at 08:08 PM.