7+ Year Old Account

Garrison Alts splitting missions?

Hello!

So i was curious if anyone has done testing and found out how mission spawns work.
    So the thing is i have 13 100s on 1 realm, 12 of them is on bnet 1 and 1 is on bnet 2.
    Then i thought my single character on bnet 2 would get a steady flow of the high and hard missions (Blingtron) etc.
    But it seems that he still counts in to the other account, and that the missions still are "splitting" or account shared.
    I know they have a long CD, but it has to be something else.

Has anyone else noticed something similiar? Because its kinda sad that my overgeared main with close to perfect followers aint getting any high gold stuff.

EDIT: I will properly test this next month and reset gold on all characters and see for 1 month how its divided.

Well do you have a lvl3 inn on the characters? Blingtron secret vault just randomly spawns for me I don't think it's restricted to bnet. I just think it's extremely rare.

7+ Year Old Account
    curious to see how that works. i didnt know about the mission splitting.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, all characters have full garrisons. Even got the 6.2 rare spawning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Well do you have a lvl3 inn on the characters? Blingtron secret vault just randomly spawns for me I don't think it's restricted to bnet. I just think it's extremely rare.

Yeah, all characters have full garrisons. Even got the 6.2 rare spawning.

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    curious to see how that works. i didnt know about the mission splitting.
    Yeah i read about it sometime ago, that after 3 characters gold missions diminish.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    So, should I just get 2 or 3 characters to 100 for missions?
    Like i said, i havent tested myself. But a while ago i read something about how gold diminishes when you have more then 3 100s, dont take my word on this though.

They diminish, but it is still worthwhile. It's just not as crazy lucrative as before.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    They diminish, but it is still worthwhile. It's just not as crazy lucrative as before.

Do you happen to know when or what criterias?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Do you happen to know when or what criterias?
    Rare missions are diminished. The regular missions that are worth 300-400g with treasure hunters in all slots are not. I get them pretty much every day on all of my characters. These are the bulk of gold making garrison missions, not the rare missions.

I am not sure how rare mission diminishing works exactly. The Blingtron Vault for example only appears every 1-2 weeks, usually for only 1 character within that time frame. Sometimes it does not follow that pattern though, last week it showed up on 4 characters on the same day, which was highly unusual. I have no idea why. That specific mission usually shows up for me on a Tuesday.

I'm not sure if shipyard rare gold missions are diminished or not, I only have a couple shipyards, and the rare mission is usually the shark pet. The shipyard non-rare gold missions are worth far more than garrison missions, I usually get about 2000g from them when they show up, which is fairly often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even with 36 100s I saw an increase in gold gained with every character, and with that number of characters I'm seeing Blingtron missions regularly, and Medallion of the Legion and Champion's Honor missions too for that matter. I did see a decrease in the daily income when 6.2 hit, but it wasn't too bad and now after they buffed the shipyards it's back to what it used to be. They are spread across 3 WoW accounts on the same bnet, there doesn't seem to be any logic behind it. Today I had my first Blingtron mission in 2 weeks and I got 4 of them, 3 of them on the same WoW account. Maybe it has a low account wide spawn rate that increases slightly with every character? I don't know.
    Last edited by Bodom; 2016-01-25 at 11:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hinky.

I have 8 level 100s all with level 3 inns, maxxed followers, etc. Oddly, my main - which was the first to do everything, including building a level 3 Inn, 12 epic ilvl675 treasure hunter followers, etc., gets hardly any gold missions. A typical day on my main gets a 25g and a 35g mission. She's always been broken that way. I've tried tearing down and rebuilding the Inn, moving it to different plots, everything. Clearly the "extra gold missions" flag is not toggled for this character and nothing I do seems to fix it. I considered ticketing it way back in 6.1 but decided not to bother, as I'm sure the answer would be "it's random". I sincerely doubt anyone serving on the GM front lines could even find the bug with her much less fix it.

All of my other toons with level 3 Inns and maxxed treasure hunters get 4-7 gold missions per day, a couple of the low level 25g and 35g ones and 3-5 missions requiring multiple THs that earn 150-600g per mission. Blingtron missions pop occasionally (but also never pop on the broken main).

I was running 11 garrisons fully stocked, and just leveled another 7 with RAF.

I've seen no significant decrease, and each alt is still pulling in 1-2k per day in straight gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s