10+ Year Old Account

Returning Mythic Raiding Mage LF Guild

Left WoW due to personal reasons right after Mythic BRF dropped and came back about 2 weeks or so ago. Currently sitting at 708 ilvl (have legendary ring). Have Heroic (now mythic) raid experience from ALL past tiers since Firelands. Killed all bosses on Heroic (minus Arch. which I've gotten sub 6%). Looking for a raid group for Legion, and to kill HFC. Don't mind switching to Alliance if need be.

Armory me: Deathêater on [H] US Kil'Jaeden.

Need something that starts at 8pm (PST) or later. Would like a guild that has some mythic exp., even though I know I'll be on the bench for a bit. Just want to match with skill, and gear will come in time. DM me, post on here, or talk to me in game. GriffinK#1423

Hello there, we are specifically looking for a mage for a core spot on our raid team! We are a 2 night guild on Stormrage alliance. We started raiding in late October from the ground up and have managed to get to 9/13 Mythic passing by many groups who raid much longer hours. Our goals for Legion are to hit the ground running while sticking to our 2 night schedule and becoming one of the premier 2 night guilds in the US. You can contact me at (bryan#11785 or skype: xfuriousx at outlook.com) and here is some copy paste below to get our basic info.

Dissent is a late night semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage, which is one of the most competitive PVE servers in the United States. Dissent has only been around since the end of October, and we have already built a very strong team of officers and raiders. We are continuously improving our ranking, surpassing many serious three and four day a week guilds in progression while keeping our raid times at a very minimal two-night schedule.

Dissent's leadership has been raiding competitively since WoW's original launch date, many in top 50 US guilds. We plan to continue our tradition of competitive raiding through Dissent, and we are preparing to enter Legion as a top guild focusing on efficiency and strong community.

We are eager to find a few more solid players to join our Mythic team to push progression!

Current Progression

13/13 Heroic HFC
    9/13 Mythic HFC

Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday 9 PM PST – 12 PM PST

Recruitment Needs

We are currently recruiting the following classes and roles with high priority. Even if your class or role is not listed, please feel free to apply--exceptional players are always strongly encouraged to reach out to us for more information!

DPS
    - Boomkin / Resto
    - Warlock
    - Mage
    - DK DPS / Blood

Contact

Interested in Joining? Apply at our website at dissent-stormrage.com or contact one of the officers listed below for more information!

Gavroel - Recruitment Liaison
    Battle.net: Saadi#1944

Badger - Officer
    Battle.net: Badger#1552

Hysterics – Guild Master
    Battle.net: Bryan#11785