Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Man beats girlfriend, forces her to walk down the street naked

A boyfriend from hell was *arrested for forcing his girlfriend to parade naked on a frigid Harlem street as he recorded the *humiliating display — which he later posted online, police sources said Thursday.

Jason Melo, 24, punched the 22-year-old woman in the face and threatened to throw her down a flight of stairs and hit her with a Buddha statue as they were arguing at their West 142nd Street apartment at about 5 a.m. Sunday, prosecutors said.

The alleged abuse took place in front of the couple’s 3-month-old daughter.

Melo then publicly shamed the woman, ordering her to walk out onto the street wearing nothing but a towel, prosecutors allege. He threatened to kill her if she refused, according to police sources
    http://nypost.com/2016/01/21/man-for...online-police/

The man is Dominican and possibly the girl is as well. Well this is sad story coming from New York. Don't really know what else to say about it except myself wondering why he the fuck beat her with a Buddha statue.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Really no reason to post this if you aren't contributing anything.

Well that's ironic.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

"threatened to throw her down a flight of stairs and hit her with a Buddha statue as they were arguing at their West 142nd Street"

Now that just ain't right.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I hope they throw the book at this dirt bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    http://nypost.com/2016/01/21/man-for...online-police/

The man is Dominican and possibly the girl is as well. Well this is sad story coming from New York. Don't really know what else to say about it except myself wondering why he the fuck beat her with a Buddha statue.
    Maybe he was trying to fat shame her at the same time ?

Quote Originally Posted by dbudd424 View Post

Why do I feel bad for laughing at this?

Heard about this on the radio this morning, although they left out the "beating" part of it.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Piece of shit wannabe pimp. Now that I made my first impression clear, is there anything in particular you want to discuss or do you just like sharing your news feed?

I think using the Buddha statue is across the line.

Abuse, from which ever side, is uncalled for and wrong.

I, however, still have the feeling that if we saw a naked man cowering down the street, with the woman yelling at him from a window of a building, people would point and giggle instead of being offended by the cruelty of the situation.

wasnt this from a couple of months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Piece of shit wannabe pimp. Now that I made my first impression clear, is there anything in particular you want to discuss or do you just like sharing your news feed?
    Yes, domestic abuse in immigrant/migrant populations. How do you think we prevent it?

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Man, this dude better pray that she doesn't have brothers, or he just might disappear one night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buddha statutes tend to be pretty large.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

I, however, still have the feeling that if we saw a naked man cowering down the street, with the woman yelling at him from a window of a building, people would point and giggle instead of being offended by the cruelty of the situation.
    There are double standards of abuse as you mention. Like when people were ridiculing Mathew Santoro or things like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dbudd424 View Post

But she's not fat...
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

I know this forum would be shitting its pants and this thread would be 10 pages by now if it was a man.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    There seems to be a theme on these forums recently of people just posting news headlines theyve seen on reddit.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I know this forum would be shitting its pants and this thread would be 10 pages by now if it was a man.
    Yes it would be bigger news objective that has nothing to do with this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    wasnt this from a couple of months ago?
    There was another one in the local papers but I believe it was ultimately consensual between both parties, no one was arrested. This is just nasty.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh