Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Vice president of EU: 60% of refugees are not refugee's.

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/timmermans_en

So the vice president of the EU Frans Timmermans, a former PVDA (leftwing political group) minister says 60% of the refugees coming into europe are mostly north african economic immigrants.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2082786-timmer...ch-motief.html (feel free to google translate)
    The information provided to the EU comes from http://frontex.europa.eu/, the institute that provides european border management. The newssite reporting it is our national "unbiased" news station that hangs more to the left.

So in future discussions, can we now FINALLY stop talking bullshit and stop claiming its all poor refugees with an occasional hitchhiker that wants a wellfare cheque? Can we now, when even the political left orientated head of the EU and the official institutes backing him up admit to this actually being around 60%, report anyone for being a troll when claiming otherwise and holding on to that believe?

And for the sake of discussion: Has anyone seen this on the news yet in their country? if the (second)head of the EU knows this, then how come no1 is reporting it? Questions...

Discuss!
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-01-25 at 08:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This shocks me.

It's good that info like this is being presented, and from such people no less is even moreso. The more this info is highlighted and combined with all other available information the world has the more likely it is that the pushback to stop these national suicide endeavors will increase. For any of those who didn't believe it before, there you go: all they want is the benefits and never gave a shit about reaching 'safety' as some of us have said all along.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Oh no. Saying such things is racist. You should feel ashamed.

/s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh no. Saying such things is racist. You should feel ashamed.

/s
    Nobody needs derailment with sarcasm. This is a serious topic and a serious revelation for what i imagine to be alot of people.

Well, I am from Czech Republic ... we have been calling bullshit for like 8 months now ? Ofc we are one of those uncomfortables in EU, who are not welcoming immigrants with both arms unconditionally opened.

Sigh, let's just give it time.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    https://ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/timmermans_en

So the vice president of the EU Frans Timmermans, a former PVDA (leftwing political group) minister says 60% of the refugees coming into europe are mostly north african economic immigrants.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2082786-timmer...ch-motief.html (feel free to google translate)
    The information provided to the EU comes from http://frontex.europa.eu/, the institute that provides european border management. The newssite reporting it is our national "unbiased" news station that hangs more to the left.

So in future discussions, can we now FINALLY stop talking bullshit and stop claiming its all poor refugees with an occasional hitchhiker that wants a wellfare cheque? Can we now, when even the political left orientated head of the EU and the official institutes backing him up admit to this actually being around 60%, report anyone for being a troll when claiming otherwise and holding on to that believe?

And for the sake of discussion: Has anyone seen this on the news yet in their country? if the (second)head of the EU knows this, then how come no1 is reporting it? Questions...

Discuss!
    The fact that not every asylum seeker gets or deserves asylum is not news. It wasnt news in the 80s for that matter

There are some who want to claim it is in order to justify some false dialogue (well monologue) but even that is not news.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    The fact that not every asylum seeker gets or deserves asylum is not news. It wasnt news in the 80s for that matter

There are some who want to claim it is in order to justify some false dialogue (well monologue) but even that is not news.
    Biggest Evasion-Prep-Evasion I've seen in awhile, that's some serious bullet dodging there.

It IS a pretty big deal that this fact is being recognized and put out there, essentially torpedoing a main talking point of pro 'refugee' people.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Deleted
    who would have thought

But they identify as refugees!

We can't argue with what people identify as

10+ Year Old Account
    Who has been claiming that the immigrants are 100% refugees? Of course a large portion will see an opportunity to start a better life and will take it. I'm not sure who you think you're arguing against here.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    But they identify as refugees!

We can't argue with what people identify as
    Nope, just say that money and support will not be given to them, except to ship them back to wherever they came from, which is more and more apparently North Africa.

And nothing will change. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Who has been claiming that the immigrants are 100% refugees? Of course a large portion will see an opportunity to start a better life and will take it. I'm not sure who you think you're arguing against here.
    The people who insisted these were overwhelmingly legitimate Syrian refugees; or who shouted down the idea that many (if not most) of these people are in fact economic migrants, with cries of racist/bigot/islamophobe/etc. You'll find many such people on this website alone, never mind any leading media corporation.

Deleted
    certain uhm posters on this forum for example

I still say it a migration

We should have listened to Australia, they warned us. :P

One: The people who outright say that it's just a few bad apples instead of the nigh 60% of them that they are.
    Two: Those who insist that those host nations should just take them regardless of who they are and why they came because of their 'need'
    Three: Those EU fat cats looking to take advantage of this for cheap labor and cheap votes.

Pretty simple stuff that has been discussed many times in the migrant thread along with others.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Biggest Evasion-Prep-Evasion I've seen in awhile, that's some serious bullet dodging there.

It IS a pretty big deal that this fact is being recognized and put out there, essentially torpedoing a main talking point of pro 'refugee' people.
    It really does not.

It is a big deal for the false talking point the anti refugee people try to present but *shrugs*

You cannot know however which asylum seekers deserve asylum without investigating the cases. The fact that maybe currently 60% do not deserve asylum changes little, you have to investigate 100% of the cases to know for sure which the 40% are (well not really since a percentage choose to leave without their cases being actually investigated to completion, see for example iraqi's leaving Sweden atm)

I am in complete shock at this revelation.