Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well, she synthesized enough cure for Scully Jr, Mulder, Mulder Jr., and all the doctors at her hospital in a few hours. That sort of thing is exponential, assuming there's no degradation.

Right, within a few hours she managed to save dozens, maybe within another 24 hours she can save thousands, then everyone else is already dead. Plus it'd be silly if the conspiracy was JUST the USA (if the USA got depopulated, I'm pretty sure someone else would just move in), so what happens in the rest of the world? I mean really, what's the best possible outcome? Her saving half of the population? I mean, I could be wrong about the rates, but it seemed to pretty much go from alls-fine to everyone-sick, so pretty sure it's a massive depopulation in any case.

(And lets be honest, even if the miracle cure was accepted, I'm sure there'd be tons of death while people debated whether it was safe.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

What an ending...more episodes to come, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The main thing I don't get is why Smoking Man would give Scully protection, when she's literally the one person in the world most likely to stop the conspiracy. And you give her the potential tools to stop it?
    Yeah, I don't get that either. At the very least, it wasn't explained very well. Also not sure how Cigarette Man is alive in the first place...was that explained in the finale or did I miss something?

The inclusion of Reyes was interesting....is he implying that she is some sort of (possible sex?) slave, when he states that he won't be lonely, because he has her? Disturbing to say the least...

Really need to change Einstein's character's name, I know they did it to be a bit cheeky/amusing but it just comes off as odd and pretentious. Perhaps it would work in a show where the characters didn't articulate surnames so often, but I don't really think it works here, just personal opinion...

Also not the biggest fan of the new newer characters, if they plan on trudging the series along without Duchovney and Anderson. Doesn't feel like the show learned much after how poorly season 9 went. Mulder and Scully are the heart of the series!

15+ Year Old Account
    What's happening?

Are people really expected to get answers from X-Files? oO
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What an ending...more episodes to come, I'm sure.

Yeah, I don't get that either. At the very least, it wasn't explained very well. Also not sure how Cigarette Man is alive in the first place...was that explained in the finale or did I miss something?

The inclusion of Reyes was interesting....is he implying that she is some sort of (possible sex?) slave, when he states that he won't be lonely, because he has her? Disturbing to say the least...

Really need to change Einstein's character's name, I know they did it to be a bit cheeky/amusing but it just comes off as odd and pretentious. Perhaps it would work in a show where the characters didn't articulate surnames so often, but I don't really think it works here, just personal opinion...

Also not the biggest fan of the new newer characters, if they plan on trudging the series along without Duchovney and Anderson. Doesn't feel like the show learned much after how poorly season 9 went. Mulder and Scully are the heart of the series!
    I thought they were ok, not take over the series ok but seeing them in an occasional episode they would be ok esp with Duchovney and/or Anderson schooling them. Except the moles on Einstein's face were really distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I thought they were ok, not take over the series ok but seeing them in an occasional episode they would be ok esp with Duchovney and/or Anderson schooling them. Except the moles on Einstein's face were really distracting.
    Yeah, an occasional episode as supporting characters would be ok.

I thought maybe she had broken out, acne with all of that heavy makeup they use for camera work can be a pita I can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I enjoyed them as sort of caricatures of the two stars when they were young and sure of themselves, to highlight the differences. On their own, I can't imagine watching it. It'd be even worse than two random agents than having Faux-Files.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

now i know why i thought the new x-files was rubbish.. i never watched the first episode.. for some reason, i got epsiode 2 as epsiode 1, didn't realize until i started watching episode 6 and they were showing a hwole loads stuff i hadn't seen in the show, i was like.. where is this comign from?