Best place for world-pvp (except Ashran)?

Hello guys. If I want to do some random world-pvp, which is the best zone/place for that (not counting Ashran)? I play Horde on Ragnaros

Deleted
    Hellfire Peninsula. Plenty of high levels doing wpvp there.
    Valley of the Four Winds in Pandaria, the first quest hub. Plenty of high level tards looking to gank lowbies, and you can gank them back.

tanaan jungle, anywhere from fresh 100s to Mythic/conquest geared 100s come there to do dailies, farm gear for alts, do flying quests, farm reps.

Personally, I solo raid Val'mar (horde city in tanaan jungle) there are always hordies to gang, some decent 1 vs anywhere from 3 to 20man raids actions.

Seems the horde like to hit darkshire, near stormwind, ganking lvl 20s till alliance muster a small force to fight back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    tanaan jungle, anywhere from fresh 100s to Mythic/conquest geared 100s come there to do dailies, farm gear for alts, do flying quests, farm reps.

Personally, I solo raid Val'mar (horde city in tanaan jungle) there are always hordies to gang, some decent 1 vs anywhere from 3 to 20man raids actions.
    On my server there is no Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    On my server there is no Horde.
    On mine the ratio is like 15-1 (Frostmourne US) but i found that to be the best place, even though it takes 5-10 min to spot some1. Sorry to hear that it was not a good spot for u =(.

Official PVP forums.