Poll: Which class annoys you in arenas the most?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question A class,that annoys the most in arenas

Hello!

The arena event is over and I think,that most of PvP forum readers have participated in it and it doesn't matter if you're a previous seasons gladiator or a newly boosted 100.The question is - which class/spec annoys you the most in arena?Which class/spec you feel helpless against and makes you want to find the little,green icon in the screens upper right corner?

Please,participate in the poll and share your opinion!
    Last edited by Felixon; 2016-01-26 at 06:44 AM.

Deleted
    Disc is pretty fucking stupid in 1v1 and 2s. That's why I also play one, to make rogue boys cry as they die to dots and reflective shield.

Any spec that can heal - especially Druids/Priests.

Deleted
    Boomkins.. Seeing those fat chickens jump around and dot everything makes me angry for some reason :P

Deleted
    Survival hunter, rogue then frost mage. Healer restro druid, disc and MW in blades edge arena. Not saying these classes are op just annoying. Run away, hide behind pillar, infinite slow/snare and ccs. But yeah when I play these classes I do the same thing.
    Last edited by mmoc2ee9170beb; 2016-01-26 at 08:35 AM.

Combat Rogue
    Lol wrong Rogue spec there.

OT: Feral Druid, soon to be Demon Hunter I'm sure, though any healer is pretty annoying as well, though Monk and Shaman are less annoying than Disc, HPal, and Druid.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ret Pallies....they all run around like they have A.D.D....annoys the crap out of me, and one in the hands of a rude Russian...... Sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid's, Monk's, and Rogue's. Hunter's can be pretty annoying too but they're a lot easier to deal with.

Deleted
    I really hate fighting against balance druids - those dots really sneak up on me in 2s. I play arms warrior, and can't reflect all of those moon fires... Those owls also got alot of armor for a caster, and also evil magic burst dmg... Hate fighting them! I even consider making one of those, to annoy others...

Any druid class for 1 reason >>> Cyclone (stupid brainless OP cc crap)

10+ Year Old Account
    When I see a druid in arena, it makes me want to leave.

Any druid spec. Nothing is as annoying as a druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapeduz View Post
    Except a good player wont die to that...
    If it's in arena and the rogue is left with the enemy priest, he won't have a choice. In wpvp, the rogue can always run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Survival hunter, rogue then frost mage. Healer restro druid, disc and MW in blades edge arena. Not saying these classes are op just annoying. Run away, hide behind pillar, infinite slow/snare and ccs. But yeah when I play these classes I do the same thing.
    Hunter of any spec is only a problem if you're a warrior, rogue, ww monk or frost dk. Pretty much everything else doesn't have issues with hunters in 1v1. Hunters are pretty weak in 1v1 against other ranged specs and melee specs with decent survivability and decent ranged damage like rets and unholy dks.

Survival in particular really lacks burst, so if you can eat some medium sustained damage and hit him with something at range, you can beat him eventually despite his many traps.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a melee, definitely Rogues. They unleash a shit load of CCs to you while they slowly chisel down at your HP. If you do manage to get them low, they have 100000 ways to escape/reset the fight while at the same time, you can never escape from them because of their permanent 100%+ run speed in Burst of Skill.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

feral druid basically mounted combat, impossible to escape, and can turn into what seems like a fucking resto druid while blowing you up.

Feral, by far. Remove Incarnation or make it 10-15 sec duration. Their healing needs to be toned down aswell.
    Last edited by Christhammer; 2016-01-27 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    As a melee, definitely Rogues. They unleash a shit load of CCs to you while they slowly chisel down at your HP. If you do manage to get them low, they have 100000 ways to escape/reset the fight while at the same time, you can never escape from them because of their permanent 100%+ run speed in Burst of Skill.
    You mean 70% run speed.

This should be multiple choice since druids have multiple specs, and they're all annoying as hell.