Final Talent on an Unholy DK

Hey,
    New to playing a Deathknight and I've only really played blood so far, but I'm interested in Unholy as my dps offspec. I've looked at guides about the talents to take, but when it comes to Sindragosa's breath, Defile and Necro Plague, I'm still unsure when to take which of these, and which is better overall etc. Just wondering if anyone could give me a bit of help working out which of these talents is best to take. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if necro blight is still a thing, but Necrotic plague is good with unholy.

Breath of sindragosa is best for single target, necrotic plague is generally best for aoe. Defile is usually not used atm.

You'll want to take BoS for a majority of the fights (I use it on 9/13 fights). You'll want to use NP on fights like Gorefiend (mythic), Xhul'horac, Mannoroth, and Archimonde (mythic). Defile is usually never taken.

If you do not have a Mythic Vial as a Trinket than DW frost is about the same for Single Target as BoS, that being said i would still recommend UH since in the long run it will be what you want to learn.
    Last edited by Randenaris; 2016-02-13 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randenaris View Post
    If you do not have a Mythic Vial as a Trinket than DW frost is about the same for Single Target as BoS, that being said i would still recommend UH since in the long run it will be what you want to learn
    Even with lesser trinkets Unholy just plain beats Frost with Breath, if you for example use the Heirloom trinket because you have no vial you're still going to do better than Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Even with lesser trinkets Unholy just plain beats Frost with Breath, if you for example use the Heirloom trinket because you have no vial you're still going to do better than Frost
    Only on Demon fights, also i have been finding that Demonbane usually only out performs on speed pulls/pulls that end shortly after you use BoS

Quote Originally Posted by Randenaris View Post
    Only on Demon fights, also i have been finding that Demonbane usually only out performs on speed pulls/pulls that end shortly after you use BoS
    I was using it as an example, because Frost is not that close as to where one of the lesser trinkets for Unholy-Breath suddenly makes it gain leaps and bounds on it