CM trinket question - Tia's Grace vs Lucky Double Sided

imgur.com/aLoKbSH.png

So I just found this trinket in a Timewalking dungeon and was wondering if anyone knows how it compares to doubles sided coin for CMs. I've searched around and only found one guy using it and no discussion about it at all.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Huntg%C3%B8d/advanced

From what I tested, you get 1 stack of agi for every shot that hits. So a barrage will get you 10 stacks in about 1 second. A multi shot on 10+ mobs will also do it. The trinket is basically a static 159 mastery and 190 agi. Versus coin which is 106 crit and 1060 agi every other bestial wrath.

Anyone have CM sims they can plug this trinket into? vs coin and maybe vs blademaster? The guy who uses it replaces blademaster.

Apparently i can't post links with a new account, copy/paste the links.

Deleted
    2 problems with this trinket

1: its a proc trinket. The coin is very reliable, you can save the effect for when u are doing a big pull.
    2: The agility is so low compared to other proc trinkets plus it has a stacking effect. The static mastery does not seem worth it at al, IMO u would be much better of using Pajeets when coin is on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by swango View Post
    imgur.com/aLoKbSH.png

So I just found this trinket in a Timewalking dungeon and was wondering if anyone knows how it compares to doubles sided coin for CMs. I've searched around and only found one guy using it and no discussion about it at all.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Huntg%C3%B8d/advanced

From what I tested, you get 1 stack of agi for every shot that hits. So a barrage will get you 10 stacks in about 1 second. A multi shot on 10+ mobs will also do it. The trinket is basically a static 159 mastery and 190 agi. Versus coin which is 106 crit and 1060 agi every other bestial wrath.

Anyone have CM sims they can plug this trinket into? vs coin and maybe vs blademaster? The guy who uses it replaces blademaster.

Apparently i can't post links with a new account, copy/paste the links.
    Coin is far superior. You want to utilize coin as much as possible throughout the instances - Generally you make have 1-2 pulls between the CD of coin in which I swap to Pajeets.

Coin is superior, although, when it is on cd, you can swap it to the TG. Basically a mini coin. You can keep them both up every min, since they share a 30s cd after use.

coin better but as mentioned in prev posts swapping trinkets during usage would be better

Deleted
    Despite it's stacking nature, it can (as the OP hinted at) more or less be considered a stat-stick trinket. 190 agi, 159 mastery, compared to the rest that are 159agi/159secondary. Iirc the Imperator Mar'gok is greatly overbudgeted as well, but that requires you to not dislike haste.

I still dont see a use for this over Pajeet's. Whenever you'd swap, wouldnt pajee's be a far better option?