Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Firstly, we have low voter turnout. Secondly, half the people voting are men. Thirdly, people who actually vote based on issues is somewhat limited.

European women aren't some hivemind.
    well, the european voting populace seems to be, considering almost all of the european countries are accepting millions of them.

it's like watching a friend shoot up, you know they're killing their self, but they won't listen to your warnings.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, women blame us for a so called "Patriarchy" where we oppress women and whenever we fight back, well..

Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    Men attack the problem: Overly Aggressive Racist Misogynist
    The world was much more direct a few years ago. Now, we have to simply apologize because someone might get offended?
    If women continue to yell at us by calling all of us misogynists, I don't get why we should be masculine if we're not even allowed to do such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, the european voting populace seems to be, considering almost all of the european countries are accepting millions of them.

it's like watching a friend shoot up, you know they're killing their self, but they won't listen to your warnings.
    Almost all the European countries aren't accepting millions of them, e.g. the UK is taking 20,000 over five years.

Not every European country is Sweden.

he should be in prison, everyone knows he's killed like 3 people. sadly, thanks to this growing cancer-culture in america, people like him are idolized when they should be vilified and hated and locked away.
    Yes, he needs to work on his people skills.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    You can almost hear the MRA's in this thread moaning with their circle jerk
    Seriously, how many times do you have to get rejected by women before you turn into bitter husk?
    OT: Good for them!

Infracted- Don't post to rile up other users
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-01-28 at 02:16 AM.

Almost all the European countries aren't accepting millions of them, e.g. the UK is taking 20,000 over five years.

I heard it's particularly bad in Sweden because of a housing crisis

First of all, a demonstration needs something to get attention: thats what the skirts where about; the actual message is solidarity with women, and spreading the message that the victims are not guilty and that wearing skirts isn't an invitation for harassment.
    This horrible sexist apologist that is interviewed here is just spreading the message that Europe has become weak, which of course is a message the Russians like to spread, but she shows her own sexism when she says: 'men have become like women: they've become soft-minded.' The problem is macho/male-dominated culture, to say that we need more of it to counterbalance it, is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I heard it's particularly bad in Sweden because of a housing crisis
    Swedes have always been a bit weird.

Probably due to too much Abba and Roxette.

i hope you're right. but i don't know, i could see the rest of the northern european countries going the same way as germany.

every single action that is taken to deter refugees gets massive backlash and hate from so many people, it paints a grim picture.

sadly, that's just not true. just look at how many people are defending refugees in germany, even after that massive sexual assault spree and proven crime rate hikes wherever they go.
    As someone who lives in the EU and even in Germany who has contact with the people and doesn't live in one of leftist ivory towers of the media I think I have a better grasp on this than you.

Just think, they had the choice between putting on a skirt and dealing with the problem when they saw/see it.

Look which one they chose and tell me it was the right choice.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope you're right. but i don't know, i could see the rest of the northern european countries going the same way as germany.

every single action that is taken to deter refugees gets massive backlash and hate from so many people, it paints a grim picture.
    What other Northern European countries are going to go like Germany? The UK isn't, Sweden is mental anyway, Denmark is already pushing back, nobody wants to go to Iceland, nobody is entirely sure where Norway is, Finland is populated by two men with unpronouncable surnames and a moose, and people only go to Ireland to get drunk or dodge corporate tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    As someone who lives in the EU and even in Germany who has contact with the people and doesn't live in one of leftist ivory towers of the media I think I have a better grasp on this than you.
    well, like i said, i hope y'all are right. it's europe's only hope, if you are.

see normally i wouldn't worry about other countries doing what they gonna do, but this kind of crap will eventually affect me. the prevailing ideals of the regressive left are going to eventually hurt the US if it keeps growing in europe. if i live long enough for it to screw the US, i'll probably wind up killing myself to escape it.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbolger View Post
    First of all, a demonstration needs something to get attention: thats what the skirts where about; the actual message is solidarity with women, and spreading the message that the victims are not guilty and that wearing skirts isn't an invitation for harassment.
    This horrible sexist apologist that is interviewed here is just spreading the message that Europe has become weak, which of course is a message the Russians like to spread, but she shows her own sexism when she says: 'men have become like women: they've become soft-minded.' The problem is macho/male-dominated culture, to say that we need more of it to counterbalance it, is ridiculous.
    Do give us all a call when you got the WHOLE world on the same level. Until then, rapes will still be a thing and you DO need macho behavior to counterbalance it. To say you don't is denying most of our existence as a species

Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    Do give us all a call when you got the WHOLE world on the same level. Until then, rapes will still be a thing and you DO need macho behavior to counterbalance it. To say you don't is denying most of our existence as a species
    Nah man. Those rapists probably weren't taught not to rape. Once we let them know that rape is bad, they will probably stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbolger View Post
    Hahahahaha, well go on and try to spread that message to people who won't listen and who have no interest in or respect for anything you'd do or say. Meanwhile anyone with brains and balls is going to be protecting their woman while you freeze yours off in a miniskirt before getting your head kicked in.

That woman that was interviewed is absolutely right, men all over but especially European men have become soft minded. You know how you show solidarity with women? By supporting them in what they can do and stepping forward to do what they can't, which includes in most cases protecting them. If you've got some GI Jane type she might be able to stand her ground 1 on 1 but those 'refugees' don't ever not travel in packs, so gg on that and gg on your miniskirt solidarity.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    The Danish chick has an excellent point, but the interviewer was of course a total moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    The Danish chick has an excellent point, but the interviewer was of course a total moron.
    Yeah. "Don't you think what you're saying is a step backward for women?" Uh no lady, not at all.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    well amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Yeah. "Don't you think what you're saying is a step backward for women?" Uh no lady, not at all.
    It would've been an ownage of epic proportions if instead she would've replied "Do you think that being sexually assaulted is a step FORWARD for women?"