Voters
61. This poll is closed
  • Illegal Mexican Immigrants/Migrants

58 95.08%
  • Syrian/Arab/North African Refugees/Immigrants/Migrants

3 4.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Googled Chipotle and found one near me, seems like it is the only one in germany. Nice, I'll visit them someday.
    You might want to wait until the whole chipotle food poisoning scandal is resolved first.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mexican, here in Sweden people have been getting killed, physical abuse and threaten by these some of the immigrants. But this is what we get for being nice to them, accepting them crossing our borders... Murica, I am coming to you.

Well considering the biggest complaint most people seem to have against Mexicans is the fact they don't speak English in public. Mexicans by far. They are also hard workers and have strong family values (most have large Roman Catholic families). The food is also delicious, and the women are gorgeous.
    Last edited by muto; 2016-01-28 at 12:41 AM.

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture.

I am sorry but the immigrants that come from the Middle East simply have.... well let's call them different views on humanity and women and human rights that are incompatible with us.

You can see it in the news, the crimes some of them commit are atrocious.

So Mexicans all the way. I love their food, too.

The people with the greater need, which in this case would be the Syrians, North Africans etc...
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-01-28 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    The [eople with the greater need, which in this case would be the Syrians, North Africans etc...
    Greater needs my ass, there's a reason they skip the poor countries and head straight to Germany and the UK. And they all have Iphones.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Greater needs my ass, there's a reason they skip the poor countries and head straight to Germany and the UK. And they all have Iphones.
    Yeah yeah, just keep repeating the memes man. Every single one has a brand new iphone And owning an iphone means your home country is no longer an active war zone etc... etc...

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Well considering the biggest complaint most people seem to have against Mexicans is the fact they don't speak English in public. Mexicans by far. They are also hard workers and have strong family values (most have large Roman Catholic families). The food is also delicious, and the women are gorgeous.
    Speaking of Mexican culture, I always thought Mexico was a nice little mix of Spanish and Indigenous Culture. You have much of the same architecture in Mexico as you do in Spain and a lot of traditions are directly descended from Aztec traditions (the ones the Spaniards didn't outlaw).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yeah yeah, just keep repeating the memes man. Every single one has a brand new iphone And owning an iphone means your home country is no longer an active war zone etc... etc...
    To be fair, a lot of the Non-Syrian Refugees from what I'm told are welfare migrants and refuse to assimilate in the slightest

Well one group is really fucking bad at integrating, so easy pick there.

Latino women are at least somewhat hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yeah...somewhat...

10+ Year Old Account
    No comparison, Mexicans are good people, we're lucky to have them.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's not even a fair pool. You could just write "Chipotle" and "9/11" and have the same results

But even in different times my answer would be Mexicans. Arabs are so culturally behind that tying to integrate them is impossible in the majority of cases. Mexico on the other hand is basically South-South Europe, they are culturally European but economically unstable

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Some Arab women are as well, but you won't see them because of the garb. Now if they were Chaldeans(Christianized Arabs) that'd be different.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather have Mexicans, at least their mindset and culture is not stuck in the middle ages.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Some Arab women are as well, but you won't see them because of the garb. Now if they were Chaldeans(Christianized Arabs) that'd be different.
    Oh you can try and even succeed. Just expect to have a knife shoved in your face or into you. Happened to me for getting close to a former friends sister. Somehow this "tolerance" and "not being a racist about wanting to not share women" only goes one way.

On topic. Mexicans, all day every day. Similar culture, no aggressive xenophobic expansionist ideology. Heck I'd take far east Asians, North Americans, New Zealandians, Australians, basically anyone. There's exactly two groups which have caused huge problems, lead to a loss of social cohesion, refuse to integrate and build complete counter societies. Everyone else managed to adapt and fit in with hardly any problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh what makes you think Mexicans want to go to Europe?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Uh what makes you think Mexicans want to go to Europe?
    Nothing really, it's based off the hatred in America foe Mexican aliens. Besides from that, there are quite a few Mexicans in Spain

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is just a thinly veiled excuse to get people riled about immigrants, wherever they are from. Closing this.

CLOSED.