Deleted

WW need help with ability priority

Hey guys i'm fairly new to WW (my main is rogue) but I recently got my 4set and class trinket and sitting around 723 ilvl atm. My problem basically is that I don't really know how to deal with ALL THOSE PROCS in some situations.

I mean at first when I saw how the 4 set works I was very excited because I fucking love procs but so far this seems way more than I asked for.. Most of the times I have no idea what to get rid off and what to prio.. For example: RSK is about to come off cd, I jab and generate combo breaker. What should I do now? RSK has a high change of generating another combo breaker but is it worth delaying it for 1 GCD to get rid of the proc or should I just use it whenever its off CD? Or lets say I have both procs up.. Or lets say I get rid of 1 proc but it chain procs another proc.. You can see why this gets pretty confusing..

What's the priority in cases like these? Usually I get rid of blackout procs before using RSK but don't really bother with Tiger palm if it's going to delay RSK.

I do around 70-80k dps single target and according to logs it seems pretty mediocre at my ilvl (2min fight) so I'd really appreciate any insight!! Thanks alot!

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its somewhat six of one, half dozen of the other. If holding RSK that extra global would result in a missed cast later in the fight, then you should have RSK'd. If that RSK would generate another Combo Breaker then you should have used BoK. I personally air on the side of using RSK before combo breaker because thats how it was for years. Its possible this is not 100% optimal, but the difference is going to be very very small.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch