Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Why so much cry about a set you can exchange really fast?

Wizards are insanely op this season, yet some of you guys seem to care a lot about a set that is pretty weak.

Dont waste your energy on stuff like that.

Blizzards reasoning for not fixing this is very weak.

The Leaderboards would be unaffected since they mainly consists of cheaters (botters).

Boohoo, wizards are so weak. It's not like they are in every single group on the 2, 3 and 4 player leaderboards. Oh wait Oo

Stop already the "love wizards QQ" thing. Stay on topic.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Not every 6-set should be viable for pushing higher grifts, however all 6-sets should be viable for TX. Firebird isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Not every 6-set should be viable for pushing higher grifts, however all 6-sets should be viable for TX. Firebird isn't.
    What? Of course Firebird can go t10.

It is weak, but not THAT weak. And even a crusader cant go insta t10 with only set bonus. Just as a firebird wizard can clear t10. Just slower/needs more items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    What? Of course Firebird can go t10.

It is weak, but not THAT weak. And even a crusader cant go insta t10 with only set bonus. Just as a firebird wizard can clear t10. Just slower/needs more items.
    I picked my words very carefully. I've used Firebird in TX, and it's "capable". It's isn't, however, "viable". Yes you can clear rifts slowly, or you need more Ancient items etc. One thing that would make Firebird better would be having a damage reduction effect for every burning mob also. I understand, though, that playing with fire is supposed to be risky. The problem is that given the lack of defensive bonuses in firebird, it is not compensated for this by increased damage.

About the dmaage reduction: most if not all sets have basically baked a 50%-ish dmg reducion in the form of some bonus, related to skills or flat-out passive. Usually sets not performing well don't have this dmg reduction, or have less.

In the end, we're going to have all sets with similar dmg reduction. And tbh at this point i would just make this baseline (either nerfing mobs or buffing armor/resistances or just flat out giving it to everyone) and focus on damage/playstyle bonuses from sets.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.