Help me find a 1tb or 2tb Hd for my ps4.

Like they title says I am wanting to get a HD for my ps4 . The cheaper the better but I want it to be new and ilI do favor Western Digital and Seagate over all other brands. I wouldnt mind a ssd but those still cost abit.

So if you guys can help me find one that would be awesome. There is only two small requirments.

1. The site must use paypal as a payment plan.
    2. I don't want a external hd that I have to pop out of a case to install in my ps4. Don't want to risk messing it up so stick to internal hds plz.

Thx again for the help. Also I have seen and read hrybrid hds can help with loading times so those are a option if it doesnt cost a huge amount.

Max budget is $150 but I would like to keep it under $100.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

2TB SATA Notebook Laptop 2.5" Internal Hard Disk Drive for Sony PS3 PS4, MacbookPro and SATA Usage is what I bought off of Newegg for 85 in november, they don't seem to stock them anymore for w/e reason, but it's a solid hard drive.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...p4x0035wt00053

On sale, pretty cheap, they accept PayPal.

It drops to $59.99 with promo code ESCEFGK26.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...p4x0035wt00053

On sale, pretty cheap, they accept PayPal.

It drops to $59.99 with promo code ESCEFGK26.
    Thats a 3.5 inch last checked the ps4 only holds 2.5 inch unless you buy the dock that gives you more room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ftk View Post
    2TB SATA Notebook Laptop 2.5" Internal Hard Disk Drive for Sony PS3 PS4, MacbookPro and SATA Usage is what I bought off of Newegg for 85 in november, they don't seem to stock them anymore for w/e reason, but it's a solid hard drive.
    Cool beans ill try to find it and if I do find one ill update
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD