Not looking

Not looking
    Last edited by Cstew; 2016-02-27 at 07:53 PM. Reason: deleting

I'd like to chat on mumble or bnet. Sent you a request Sweenz#1353

<AfterLife> on Blackrock Horde (13/13 Mythic) LF a couple healers for farm and for moving into Legion.
    We raid 4 days a week (Mon.-Thurs.) but only 2 hours a night (10pm-12am EST)

afterlifeblackrock.com
    Last edited by Gollyday; 2016-01-29 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Words are hard.

Still have our options open

updated what we are looking for

updated....still haven't found the right group.

Hi,

Below is our recruiting spiel. If you think we fit your needs please reach out to me. Mirem#1630

Server: Korgath - Central time zone server, physical server location is in Southern Califonia

About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team so that we can close out Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable.

Current roles and specs needed are listed below. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please apply. Don't be dissuaded to apply if you've recently taken some time off. If you can play, we've got off nights to help you get gear and give you a shot!

Please submit your application at our website: inexorable-raiding.com

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)

Contact info: Please feel free to contact Mirem (Mirem#1630) or Galivus (Galivus #1536) if you have any questions.

Recruitment needs:

DPS:
    Arcane/Frost Mage (high)
    Boomkin (high)
    Shadow priest (low)
    MM hunter (low)

Tank:

None

Healers:
    Holy Paladin (high)
    Disc Priest (high)
    Resto Shammy (high)
    Resto Druid (high)

Hey there! I would love love love to chat more with you guys. My battlenet is Jasmine#1999. Our guild is Xen of Onslaught and we're currently 8/13 Mythic.