Heals for 3s and RBGs

Hey guys, wanted to see what you all have to say about this. In my 3s team I run with a lock aff or frost Dk and a arms warrior. I am a decent healer with my resto Druid we've gotten up to 1600+ nothing crazy. We have had problems with our dps but that's getting better. My question is would this team work better with a holy pally instead of my resto Druid. I have a shitty geared pally and I wouldn't mind changing if it would help. Also I'm going to be looking into getting in a Rbg team...who do people look for more Druids or Pallys for heals..

Thanks

Take my advice with a grain of salt, but I would think Hpally would be better for dk/Warr for the stun/freedoms, Idk about with lock tho. As for RBGs I would also think HPally would be more sought after because there are tons of druids.

For lock comps shaman is the best heals your lock needs to be pro tho.

Druids should be fine with melee cleaves.

I was thinking the same thing there is a bunch of Druids out there..I guess I'll just gear both and see what's better for the expo

resto shaman is good in 3s

If you are going with warr and dk,holy paladin is better because they are melees and cant peel much for you,so you can survive easier with your cds.If you go with lock/warr,rdruid is fine ,so is shaman,you got lock to peel with fears,stuns.