Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't they make them accessible for both?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Opinion is Shit View Post
    Why don't they make them accessible for both?
    Because it appears that blizzard searched for an easy way to "fix" this. And the only issue that arises if you woudl just change the items from leather to mail is, that then leather classes are unable to equip them.
    The problem is that they however share the same main stats.

With plate it is easier because there is no other class that uses strength as a main stat but equips mail. So the easy solution is to just change streangh mail to strenagh leather.

Unfortunately the guy who came up with this ingenious idea didn't think of the issue with mogging that arises.
    Question is if blizzard will just let it unlock the mail and leather mog in the new mogging system or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    Funny. Before we had transmog, Blizzard was asked to make it able to hide shoulders, and their response is that they aren't going to do that for pvp reasons, because players in arena need to be able to spot what specs the opponents are based on the color/shape of their armor.
    In addition, they could just make transmog disabled in battlegrounds and arena.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

The PvP excuse was back when all gear looked different, these days they make it all the same and recolor it by season, but Blizzard always changes stances when it's convenient for them to do so. Honestly all restrictions on armor should be removed minus tier sets, and keep restrictions on 1h, offh and 2h mogs. FFS let me make my mace a dagger!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklefairy View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20420204285?

Spreading awareness. This means popular pieces such as Firemane Leggings, Energized Chestpiece, Elemental Rockridge Leggings, Glimmering sets and more will no longer be usable for mail users, and will instead be made plate.

I personally do not like having a transmog I have used for years being taken from my main.
    what the fuck now how am i supposed to use to keep my hunter slutty looking now
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396