Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "When it comes to gender identity it is a real and valid concern for a number of students."

Only after they learn that gender identity is even a thing that some people pretend exists by having in forced into their lives by the schools 'curriculum'.

"For us, anything that prevents students feeling happy, from feeling confident in themselves and from feeling accepted by their peers is something we feel the curriculum should address."

Except grading scales, homework, detention and politically correct standards of behavior. Just as long as they conform to what we think they should conform to, we want them to feel comfortable and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Roostercogburn View Post
    And I too agree. If my "son" is like " Dad. I feel like a lady. I want to wear dresses, and be a wife." I'd take him to see a pro and we will go from there. I always wanted a daughter anyway and there aint no rule you can't go fishing, hunting or play sports with your little girl.

But I won't entertain this bullshit about being a non-binary fluid gendered potato.
    I would take my son to see a professional too, a professional therapist.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2016-01-29 at 01:35 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

When will this whole gender identity bullshit die off already? I don't care if your pronouns is "they", that's already taken to refer to a group of people, not you.

Got a vagina? You're a she.

Got a dick? You're a he.

Are you trans? Then I'll go out of my way to accommodate. The rest of it though? Blow me.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    While most of those choices are confusing as hell, the fuck is "all genders"?
    The ultimate conclusion of counter-clockwise turning idocrazy: Omnigender/Omnisexual. Why only chose one gender at a time with genderfluid, when you can be all genders at once? A superposition of all genders and identities, the gender singularity! It's upon us, you better covert now, for only 9.99$! They couldn't write better comedy if they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by SuRXIII View Post
    When will this whole gender identity bullshit die off already? I don't care if your pronouns is "they", that's already taken to refer to a group of people, not you.

Got a vagina? You're a she.

Got a dick? You're a he.

Are you trans? Then I'll go out of my way to accommodate. The rest of it though? Blow me.
    As time goes on the PC culture will only expect more of the common person to accommodate people pretending to be things.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The ultimate conclusion of counter-clockwise turning idocrazy: Omnigender/Omnisexual. Why only chose one gender at a time with genderfluid, when you can be all genders at once? A superposition of all genders and identities, the gender singularity! It's upon us, you better covert now, for only 9.99$! They couldn't write better comedy if they tried.
    Just think of all the affirmative action you can take advantage of!
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

But I won't entertain this bullshit about being a non-binary fluid gendered potato.
    That's what I don't get. I was under the impression that for the overwhelming majority of people, these kinds of things are absolute bullshit as they should be. When I see GOVERNMENTS getting on board with that though, it makes me wonder. Why would they try to push this in the public schools. It makes no sense to me.

Aren't girl, woman, tomboy, and female all the same?
    Aren't boy, male, and man all the same?
    Who the fuck identifies as trans-boy or trans-girl? I thought the whole fucking point of transgender was identifying as the opposite gender. So shouldn't a trans-boy identify as a male and a trans-girl identify as a female?
    What's the difference between agender, bigender, and androgynous?
    What even is demi-boy and demi-girl?

You know what, fuck it, I'm going with "Not Sure" because none of this makes any fucking sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as they don't identify as a draenei.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the difference between girl, female and young woman? They're school kids, they'd qualify as all three.

I didn't understand most of them, e.g. tri-gender. What's the third one?

7+ Year Old Account
    So I've been confused about something for a while now. If gender roles are invented by human minds, how does a child "know he wants to be a girl?" Based on what, typical female culture? Because if that's superficial, then his desire to be a woman is superficial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Aren't girl, woman, tomboy, and female all the same?
    Tomboys are girls that like to do boyish things, so there is difference with that (sort of).

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post

I would take my son to see a professional too, a professional therapist.
    Yeah, that is what I meant. What? You think I would take my kid to a surgeon that day and get his dick cut off?

Dude, something like that requires counseling sessions with professionals to fully flesh out if it is legit or just a phase or whatever. Then we can take steps to get surgery if all other options have yielded inadequate results.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Tomboys are girls that like to do boyish things, so there is difference with that (sort of).
    But that's still female.

there's only two genders, don't give a fuck what these idiots on tumblr think.

male and female, you can be a female in a male body or male in a female body, but that doesn't make you a third gender.

you're also not part squirrel or a planet or some shit like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    But that's still female.
    That's probably the least confusing, at least I know some girls are tomboys, I don't know any demi-boys - which half is a boy?

Yeah, that is what I meant. What? You think I would take my kid to a surgeon that day and get his dick cut off?

Dude, something like that requires counseling sessions with professionals to fully flesh out if it is legit or just a phase or whatever. Then we can take steps to get surgery if all other options have yielded inadequate results.
    You deal with these kinds of things, you don't accommodate them. I would be doing the same thing if my kid said that they were a dog, walked around on all fours, refused to speak and only bark, insisted on wearing a collar and ate their own poop. He's a human, not a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

male and female, you can be a female in a male body or male in a female body, but that doesn't make you a third gender.

You can't be a female in a male body, that doesn't make sense. Some people feel like they are a female in a male body though, which is different.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    If the kids don't know what the hell those terms are, why should they be expected to even answer at all? That would be like covering the first few chapters of a book and then springing an end of the year exam on students, expecting them to be able to do essay questions that require knowledge of everything... and that's a shitty metaphor because we're talking about something as personal and hard to define as gender!

10+ Year Old Account

There are two sexes (maybe three). There are an infinite number of genders, because it's all made up anyway.

I am a bi-gender fluid hermaphrodite that has a pantyhose fetish.
    The future of gender...!

This pretty much sums it up.

That's probably the least confusing, at least I know some girls are tomboys, I don't know any demi-boys - which half is a boy?
    I still don't get how it's a gender.

Does swimming and making dolphin noises make me a dolphin?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    There are two sexes (maybe three). There are an infinite number of genders, because it's all made up anyway.
    Just like how there is an infinite number of possible fictional stories, but only a limited amount of real historic events (even if there are a lot of them).

I still don't get how it's a gender.

Does swimming and making dolphin noises make me a dolphin?
    No, that's silly. It makes you a dolphin inside a human body of course! A trans-dolphin!