Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Probably nothing.

I have made so much gold this expansion I think I am set for life lol. Only thing I can personally think of gold making wise in Legion is just keeping my alts at 100 and continue doing the Garrison. But they would be foolish to keep the Garrison as profitable as it is.

Fishing.. people always need the Fish!

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Probably nothing.

I have made so much gold this expansion I think I am set for life lol. Only thing I can personally think of gold making wise in Legion is just keeping my alts at 100 and continue doing the Garrison. But they would be foolish to keep the Garrison as profitable as it is.
    How much gold do you have?

I'll not since i'm already on my way to make 6 million gold

ERPing for 8k/30mins
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Probably by selling the free 30 slot bags my garrison gives me

But seriously - I plan on not having to worry about gold in Legion, by worrying about it now.

WTS 150 30 Slot bags

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I mean I have never intentionally tried to generate gold except in Vanilla for epic ground mount, and in BC for Flying in general other than that I have alway had enough on hand to afford flying and such from just random stuff. I mean I did sell gems and such from time to time but I was never an AH shark I men now I have like 120k ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayazaki1218 View Post
    I believe we'll be able to farm MoP raids also once 7.0 goes live.
    True, but mop raids gold drops are horrendous in comparison with cata 25hc

Deleted
    I won't have to

I made so much in WoD I'm set for life

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    Selling Challenge Mode Carries.

Now that people can gear up in them there will be more people interested in getting carried.
    Also since the WoD CM weapons will be BoA, a lot more people will want them prior to Legion.

OT for me: I'll probs just live off of my 1M-and-climbing fortune
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

"set for life"

How much would that be?

It may be true but vendoring the gear from MoP raids is worth something too. Also depending on the difficulty, helping Hunter tame Oodansta, Tortos, Ji Kun and Thok should be somewhat profitable.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    "set for life"

How much would that be?
    nearing up 8 million so far

Deleted
    Propably like how I always made gold.
    Professions primarily. Made few gold caps with JC/Alch in MOP, altho I admit, prospecting ore was way too time consuming on the scale which I did it on.

And legion will propably offer many ways to make gold, in forms of tradeable items that hold significant value. Like currently Winter's Veil quests awarded you medallions, rapid XP potions, mounts etc. We will see less soulbound shit (so players will be able to make significant gold via trading) but less raw gold rewards as well.

The dream would be un-soulbinding all gear from old raids, in line with reducing their vendor sell value to 1c (to prevent annoying delete box) and removing boss gold drops as well. This way you could make good gold farming older raids via auctioning your drops, opposed to raw vendor and looted gold (which gets added to economy, therefore aggravating inflation problems)
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2016-02-05 at 06:27 PM.

I've gold capped like 4 characters so far this expansion. I think I'll be just fine.

Same way I always have, whatever works.
    JC shufflin', alch mutin', gatherin', grindin' for the BIG PAY, alt levelin', same as always.

I've been completely self-reliant with professions since late Wrath. Unless they add a lot of "hidden" gold costs into Legion, my gold will just continue to grow. It might not grow as fast as it is now, but it will grow regardless.

Deleted
    Farm old raids/mining/herbalism, probably

Deleted
    I won't. WOD made me rich enough already. I keep buying overpriced bmah shit because I don't know what to do with all that gold. And I am not very clever when it comes to playing the AH or anything...it's just the easiest expansion to get rich af so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    I won't. WOD made me rich enough already. I keep buying overpriced bmah shit because I don't know what to do with all that gold. And I am not very clever when it comes to playing the AH or anything...it's just the easiest expansion to get rich af so far.
    Same way i have in all the previous expansions. I won't. Not becasue I can't. But becasue I just don have a need for gold. My guild pays for all repairs daily. Those costs are recouped by selling mount runs, heroic clears, and mythic lower half clears. Between me and my wife, mostly her, we have every crafting path covered. As for mats, we have enough gatheres between the two of us to cover what we need. I have no need for gold.