View Poll Results: Which vehicle has more asshole drivers?

Voters
202. This poll is closed
  • Cars

61 30.20%
  • Trucks

93 46.04%
  • Motor Cycles

48 23.76%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    Cars because the Camaro is a car and every one I've eva know who drives a Camaro is an asshole.
    Wait....I drive one, and I'm not an asshole. So there.

Well.. nevermind. Maybe I am.

A more interesting topic would be which state has the most asshole drivers. For me, it's gotta be Massachusetts.

Deleted
    Cars, used to be BMW drivers, seems to be Audi now

Deleted
    Anything that has a taxi driver in it, so cars.
    Screw taxi drivers!!

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix View Post
    Cars, used to be BMW drivers, seems to be Audi now
    I try my best to skip some slowpokes @ city. My audi seems to be good at that.

Whatever you classify an SUV, particularly Escalades as. They are a dime-a-dozen here and every single one of them seems to come with a signed note from the DoT that the driver personally owns the road.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

This is specific to the Bay Area of California, before anyone gets their knickers in a twist. When I lived there, if someone was being an aggressive asshole driver more often than not it was an Acura, for whatever reason.

Now that I'm back in the Midwest it seems pretty evenly distributed across vehicle type. If anything I'm the asshole driver here after 4 years of commuting in Bay Area traffic I'm still more aggressive than the average driver where I live, but I've gotten a lot better now that we've been back here a year. Thanks a lot, California.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bicycles

Make and model don't matter. I easily top this list. I quite literally turn into Mr. Hyde when I get behind the wheel.

I can't help it, it is in my Korean blood.

Well, a pickup truck almost ran into me at 70 mph on the freeway the other day because he decided that changing lanes without a turn signal and without looking is a good idea.

Plus, pickup trucks get natural asshole points for making it harder to see up the road. Double asshole points for being the most often lifted vehicle, which really kills that visibility for everyone else. Triple asshole points for having a lifted truck that's pristine; why lift your shit if you're not even going to off-road. Though, I did see a hilariously bad lifted truck one time where I could actually see the road... by looking under his truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Living in a rural area north-west of Toronto, the asshats all seem to drive shitty pickups that they can't park between 2 lines so they'll park sideways across 3 spots and Escalades/Suburbans who think that the road was built specifically for them.

To a minor degree are the ricers who make their Acura/Honda/Subaru/whatever sound like rc cars. I blame living in an area that people moved from Woodbridge to.

An Asshole is an Asshole no matter what vehicle they happen to be driving.

15+ Year Old Account
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    An Asshole is an Asshole no matter what vehicle they happen to be driving.
    I find that there are more assholes driving trucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The visual aid in this thread really helped me come to a final decision.

Not a lot of trucks around here, so I'll go car.

Do assholes buy Audi, or do Audi drivers become assholes? Are Audi drivers more assholish than other drivers or do we assume they are assholes because they drive Audi? Are a disproportionate amount of assholes Audi drivers or do we just notice them more because we assume they are more likely to be assholes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I find that there are more assholes driving trucks.
    Take them out of the truck and put them in a car and they'll still be assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta be Prius drivers

Trucks from my experience, they always give everyone the "My vehicle is bigger, so YOU watch out when I change lanes" shit. Bikes would be number two, but cars sometimes pull the same shit that the bikes do AND they drive slow in the passing lane, clump up, etc...
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Pick up trucks because they are so damn big and I can't see the other wise of the road when I need to make a turn.
    What I find funny is most people I see with trucks can still manage to park them with only taking up one parking space yet every small sports car I see parked is taking up 2-4 spaces cause the douche who owns it is afraid of getting a ding or scratch