[TV] Justice League Action

Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill reprise their roles as Batman and The Joker in the upcoming series on Cartoon Network.

http://www.blastr.com/2016-1-29/kevi...nimated-series

The network has announced the new series Justice League Action, described as a quarter-hour animated series (think Teen Titans Go!) from Warner Bros. Animation. The series will feature Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman as they face off with some of their most infamous villains, in adventures packed with “relentless thrills, fun and action.” As far as pacing is concerned, Cartoon Network promises Action will jump right into the, well, action, thanks to the 11-minute runtime for each episode.
    That, combined with the horrible art, leads me to believe this will be every bit as terrible as Teen Titans Go. I'm glad to see Conroy and Hamill return as Batman and Joker since the voices they provide are pretty much the definitive voices of their respective characters, but that's the only sliver of good news I see here.

10+ Year Old Account
    mark hammil is the best!
    Hi

Art style looks awful.

Timm/Dini or leave me alone, damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Art style looks awful.

Timm/Dini or leave me alone, damnit.

Ehh...

That art style, reminds me of the Justice league episode where they were fighting Mordred after Morgan Le Faye turned them into kids to avoid his spells. I have a distinct feeling they are going to be acting like they did in that episode too. Although, Wonder woman crushing on Batman with Superman completely oblivious to it all acting like the boy scout was pretty funny.

"Man, for a guy with 37 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind." -Child Green Latern to Superman when he doesn't notice that Wonder Woman has a huge crush on Batman.