13/13M Exp, 740 ilevel BM Monk LF preferably DPS spot

A 13/13m experienced BM monk with a 740 ilevel.

I've been raiding in WoW for about 10 years now, with US 10-150 guild experience as a hunter, mage, rogue and monk.

I'm looking for a new home to either swap to WW DPS (I have some exp and can learn very, very fast how to have optimal performance), hunter or mage DPS (I have alts at 720-ish ilevel I'd like to play going into legion). I am putting a heavy preference on playing my hunter going into legion.

Some guild requirements:
    -Preferably 13/13M as well
    -Raid times with preferences to 2-3 days: T/W/Th from 6-9 PM PST
    -Ability to gear up alts in mythic raids

If you are interested in pulling a hardcore raider who has experienced multiple tiers with top US 30 performances, please let me know.

*I do not mind continuing to tank however tanking has made the game pretty boring for me so I would prefer to go back to my natural role as a DPS. If you do need a tank, please feel free to comment as well
    Last edited by Daeth; 2016-02-03 at 04:03 AM.

Hey man,
    My guild is currently very interested in a MW Monk... I know your post is about DPS, however if this is something youcan consider, please take some time to look a our info... 13/13 M 2 day raid Guild

Good Luck and take care!

EDIT
    Unfortunately, I cannot post link

Guild is
    Legacy Reborn on Area 52

Sorry I know we are not 13/13M but if you'd like to consider I'll post our information anyhow;

The Guild:

We are an Illidan top 25 guild atm.
    Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server. Our players are asked to maintain a respectable attitude, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that.
    Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

Despite our late start into the current tier, Esoteric does have plans in Legion to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire.
    Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theorycrafting behind each element of your class.
    This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes.

We are looking for raiders of a high skill set to join us.
    We raid 3 nights a week.
    Currently 11/13M (sub 20% wipes on manny)

Our Mythic raid times are 11:30pm (CST) - 3:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.
    Our Heroic raid times (soon to be mythic) are 11:00pm (CST) - 2:00am (CST) Saturday - Sunday

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding.
    We enjoy having as much fun as possible with laughing and jokes between pulls. However we understand when it is acceptable to joke and speak and when it is not. Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
    Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls.. We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

To apply, please visit: esotericgld.com
    or contact: Rhage#1642

Horde

Hey Daeth,

I'm sure if your times are flexible at all, but if they are we're looking to add a talented tank. <Lethal> - Thunderhorn - US #1 - 2 Night and US#63 Overall. Add me when you can.

Ardoris#1809

13/13M - US 198th - Looking to hugely bolster roster and break US top 100 in Legion.
    Stable guild, stable home, strong leadership and big plans for the next expansion

We'll help you get up and running as a WW

T/W/T 8-12 EST

U.S. Mal'ganis Horde

www.ErebosWoW.com - No apps needed just a mumble interview

Vredsbattlenet@Gmail.com - hit me up if you're interested