We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Thread: Heroes Brawl

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    The Lightbringer Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    This looks so dumb, I absolutely love it.
    My exact reaction! I'm so excited!

    It release live on the 17th, but it will be on the PTR on the 10th. The 1000 gold reward is a great way to get people playing, but I hope that you can still get gold from winning/losing a game like other game modes. Because I want to be able to play this mode a lot.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

    Move along.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

  2. #22

  3. #23
    I want to play the punisher Arena map so bad lol. There should be a similar main battleground as well - something like TOSQ but with punishers instead of gem turn ins.

  4. #24
    Brewmaster DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    1,348
    Let me explain one thing about hammertime mutator.

    Mutators in HOTS are familiar thing to mutators you see in CO-OP SC2, which add new things to missions like.

    In Tarsonis train mission, on first mutator was infected marines spawned and acted like zombies. The more you killed enemy units, the more zombies spawned. Also you got reduced sight on mini map and generally on map. Sometimes there is per weekly mutator two challenges, but mostly they are three.

    I told you guys this, because that hammertime looks fun.
    Choo Choo!

  5. #25
    Brewmaster RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,365
    Just had a random thought...

    All Vikings game could be crazy fun to play even if you suck at playing them. Imagine all the 30 individual Vikings running around.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Let me explain one thing about hammertime mutator.

    Mutators in HOTS are familiar thing to mutators you see in CO-OP SC2, which add new things to missions like.

    In Tarsonis train mission, on first mutator was infected marines spawned and acted like zombies. The more you killed enemy units, the more zombies spawned. Also you got reduced sight on mini map and generally on map. Sometimes there is per weekly mutator two challenges, but mostly they are three.

    I told you guys this, because that hammertime looks fun.
    That makes me want to try out co op sc2.

  7. #27
    It's crazy how it took so long to get S1 started but now the content just keeps pouring in.

    Brawl looks great (Samuro does too), it'll probably be my go-to mode for HotS unless WoW bores me again.

  8. #28

  9. #29
    Brewmaster DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    1,348
    Finished my first brawl.

    Two games lost, third won.

    For tyrande better is starfall for that map because you can AoE enemy team. As for Anub'Arak i take cocoon and use it mainly against healers. Worked well.
    Choo Choo!

  10. #30
    How does XP in a brawl work? Do all heroes you played get the XP? Just got 49k for Li-Ming(she was on the end screen), played a Tychus match before (won both so there was no third).
    It's really fun though, one of the first times in quite a while that I really wanted to keep playing. :d

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    How does XP in a brawl work? Do all heroes you played get the XP? Just got 49k for Li-Ming(she was on the end screen), played a Tychus match before (won both so there was no third).
    It's really fun though, one of the first times in quite a while that I really wanted to keep playing. :d
    You don't get hero xp, only account xp.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

  12. #32
    Brewmaster DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You don't get hero xp, only account xp.
    I got allready my account lvl 40 so meh. ;/
    Choo Choo!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You don't get hero xp, only account xp.
    Ah, thanks, that makes sense. Guess that does make it useless for a lot of people though.

  14. #34
    Just had a round with 10 Nazeebos. Hilarity ensued.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

  15. #35
    Had a round with 10 Sarumos, altho I'm sure I counted 30 at some point. First time I've played the game in 3 months and I did thoroughly enjoy the arena, may start playing again if I ever get the time.

  16. #36
    Will play three times per week for the gold and leave it at that. Played 9 sets (3 matches) and in 8 of them I knew which side would win after 'drafts'. The ninth included 10 Novas and was surprisingly entertaining. Btw in an 'assassin vs assassin' match I really don't want my choice restricted to Jaina, Valla and Chromie. Enemy team had Kerrigan, Samuro and Zera...

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Will play three times per week for the gold and leave it at that. Played 9 sets (3 matches) and in 8 of them I knew which side would win after 'drafts'. The ninth included 10 Novas and was surprisingly entertaining. Btw in an 'assassin vs assassin' match I really don't want my choice restricted to Jaina, Valla and Chromie. Enemy team had Kerrigan, Samuro and Zera...
    Punisher Arena one still looks like the most fun one. I am more into the Arena style brawls as well as ARAM (lost cavern). Not so much into mutators.

    And yeah some shuffle pick drafts suck - like the All Hammer one, but in case you have a sqioshy, just stay in the back line as much as you can. I kinda like the idea of using brawl to practice hero mechanics in a fast paced PVP arena. Like try mode but better.

  18. #38

    Heroes Brawl Of The Week, Oct 28, 2016: Hammer Time

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    This week’s brawl is Hammer Time! An explosive twist on a typical match, Hammer Time lets you call down the thunder and claim Belltowers on Towers of Doom with 10 Sgt. Hammers. Oh and by the way, Thrusters are permanently active for all players. Have fun!






    RULES:
    • Queue up and battle it out on Towers of Doom with either Sgt. Doomhammer or Sgt. Hammer.
    • The first team to claim enough Belltowers to destroy the enemy Core is victorious!
    • Thrusters are always active for all players!
    REWARDS:
    • Complete three matches of Hammer Time to earn 1,000 Gold and the following portrait:


    Find out more about the new Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...ime-10-27-2016
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

  19. #39
    Aw yeah, looking forward to this one! The punisher brawl felt a little dull to me.
    Moderator for Heroes of the Storm
    Tier lists: Srey's (Outdated) | McIntyre's | Grubby's

    Lastest hero: Probius, The Curious Probe
    Next hero: Unknown

  20. #40
    Indeed, this sounds much better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •