10+ Year Old Account

warmill and enchanters hub lvl 3

question about two garrison buldings.

does level 3 warmill/bunker beside from giving raid drop item actually increase work order chance of getting armor/weapons for followers ?

and whats the deal with enchanters building lvl3, in architect table description it says lvl 3 grants a quest. i never get any and i have a follower assigned.

Deleted
    Warmill/Bunker can spawn follower gear. If you invest ressources into it, their work orders will generate various gear items. There's also a daily attached to the building where you turn in iron horde scraps for follower armor/weapons.

Enchanter's Hub quests are, like all garrison follower quests, random.

10+ Year Old Account
    its not rly answer to my question. i asked about lvl3 supposed yield INCREASE. its obvious they do drop when invested resources since lvl2

and i clearly said i dont get ANY quests AT ALL from enchanters hub. they are random for jc hub but from ench i didnt get any and its lvl 3 with follower assigned

You're misunderstanding: level 3 crafting huts unlock crafting *missions*, not quests. Those reward Rush Orders.

Lvl 3 bunker just adds the daily quest & free raid bonus roll token.

Having a follower at a profession building gives you double the material yield per work order plus a perk from that follower. You only need a lvl2 building for this.

JC followers give you a quest which rewards gold. The enchanter follower lets you put enchanting illusions on your weapons.

Having a lvl3 building gives you access to crafting missions which reward Rush Orders. You do not need to have a follower assigned to that building for this.