Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have soloed ToT 10H and 25N up to Durumu, hadn't enough Damage to kill Durumu, but that was months ago with half mythic gear, should be possible now without any problems.

And for Animus: use the earth elemental to tank one half of the little golems while you kill the other half. Pretty easy this way.

How do you kill Immerseus? after a 12 minute fight he had 40% left.... never tried it again =/

Deleted
    When immersus corruption is very low he reforms with very small health(200k or less) so even if he is in berserk he ll do very few melees that wont kill you before he dies again
    Rinse and repeat

I'm not sure about the requirements, but on PTR you can currently make 100 template characters with all mythic gear (~730 ilvl) and 735 ring. Sadly, there is only one talent/template available for each class, and Shaman's template is Elemental. Replacing INT items with AGI pvp items gives it only ~715 ilvl, but it's still higher than my shaman on live.

Anyhow, some more bosses killed thanks to PTR:

HoF 25N

First 3 bosses done on 25N. They should be doable on 25H too, but couldn't try since new character has to kill empress to try.

Proctectors 25N

25H Should be doable at a higher ilvl.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

I've been attempting various Mists raids on 10N as enhance (ilvl 718 with 4-set, legendary ring, and heroic Archimonde trinket) but I recently hit a wall on Iron Qon after getting past the Durumu stumbling block. Primordius was easy and Animus only took a couple attempts once I used that earth elemental trick described earlier (I'm gonna miss our elementals in Legion). But when it comes to Iron Qon, I'm just stuck there in phase 2, stunned with no way to heal, and he just wails on me until I die. I tried popping wolves and defensive cooldowns just before the stun goes out, but it's still not enough to survive until I can damage him again.

I'll probably not do serious mount/pet farming in Mists raids until 110, but it's been fun to attempt raids that I don't just burn through thanks to scaling changes. I remember trying earlier in the expansion and having problems because of low gear, but it's more doable now with better gear. Still, older raids are kinda funny nowadays. 25H Rag is hilarious with all my gear now, I can burn him from 100% to 1% before he finishes submerging, and it's pretty amusing to watch all the elementals spawn like they have no idea what's going on. Don't get me started on the Lich King (who finally dropped Invincible for me a couple weeks ago!).

Side note, the Mark of Supreme Doom is honestly a pretty great trinket for soloing. The big chunk of leech helps with self-healing so you don't have to blow so many Maelstrom stacks on healing, and the avoidance is nice to lower some incoming damage. And run speed is always nice. I know everyone hates it in current content, but I think it's underrated for soloing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dblbaconator View Post
    I've been attempting various Mists raids on 10N as enhance (ilvl 718 with 4-set, legendary ring, and heroic Archimonde trinket) but I recently hit a wall on Iron Qon after getting past the Durumu stumbling block. Primordius was easy and Animus only took a couple attempts once I used that earth elemental trick described earlier (I'm gonna miss our elementals in Legion). But when it comes to Iron Qon, I'm just stuck there in phase 2, stunned with no way to heal, and he just wails on me until I die. I tried popping wolves and defensive cooldowns just before the stun goes out, but it's still not enough to survive until I can damage him again.

I'll probably not do serious mount/pet farming in Mists raids until 110, but it's been fun to attempt raids that I don't just burn through thanks to scaling changes. I remember trying earlier in the expansion and having problems because of low gear, but it's more doable now with better gear. Still, older raids are kinda funny nowadays. 25H Rag is hilarious with all my gear now, I can burn him from 100% to 1% before he finishes submerging, and it's pretty amusing to watch all the elementals spawn like they have no idea what's going on. Don't get me started on the Lich King (who finally dropped Invincible for me a couple weeks ago!).

Side note, the Mark of Supreme Doom is honestly a pretty great trinket for soloing. The big chunk of leech helps with self-healing so you don't have to blow so many Maelstrom stacks on healing, and the avoidance is nice to lower some incoming damage. And run speed is always nice. I know everyone hates it in current content, but I think it's underrated for soloing.
    First time i did it undergeared ive used a pvp trinket to remove the stun and make it trough.
    Now that my ilvl is higher and this have better healthpool i can just shamanist rage and survive it while my FET finish the already low health boss

Deleted
    I'm going to try how far into ToT 10 Heroic i can go, killed up to Drumuru and will now try it,
    plus wanted to share this funny Tortos approach i had!

Update: Drumuru 10 HC dead

Update: Primordius 10 HC dead

Update: Dark Animus 10 HC dead

Update: Iron QQor 10 HC dead
    It was extremly difficult and required me some good rng with soul cap for the damage and luck to avoid the lightning storm stun, normally Shamanistic raged the first one and saved Feral Spirits for second one after boss transitions, luckily the way i transitioned it this time thanks to rng made me completly avoid them!

Update: Twin Consorts 10 HC dead

Update: aaaaand Lei Shen 10 HC dead

Update: Ra-Den 10 HC dead.. it is all over.

Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-02-27 at 05:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi

Regarding me i do soloing too but only in elem spec and I am almost the only one to make videos of soloing on youtube with this spec

In elem spec i soloing Conclave of four wind 10 NM during MoP (It was verry hard during this time)

During wod i soloed Nalak, Sha of Anger, Galion, Oondasta,

And i solo 8/12 ToT 10 NM And 2/13 ToT 10 HM

I tryed Immerseus but i cant survive during the enrage and i dont try since a long time^^

Anyway you can look the videos on my youtube channel Zalendra WoW (i cant post links)

Enjoy =)

Imperial Vizier 25H. You just need a Mark of Supreme Doom and the occasional Healing Surge. Never use Fire or Earth elemental, or boss will start using abilities (and likely kill you.)

Kromog is probably doable as Elemental, but you can't enter WoD raids in PTR so I can't test it, for now.
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Holy Shit...Evermaw... xD
    Congratulations!

I've quit at Animus ^^'

Deleted
    Killed Ordos by myself or almost, at around 50% health a rogue joined, but tanking was done all by myself
    Health: 19,087,500

Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-03-06 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Soloed:
    - Amber shaper Heroic
    - Empress Heroic

Nice - any luck with Garrosh? Or no good until Legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Nice - any luck with Garrosh? Or no good until Legion?
    Will try tonight in 10 man and also in 25 LFR solo queue and update you with the result

Update:
    Getting there #soon

Garrosh 10m Normal down

Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-05-01 at 11:26 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    What about Dark Shamans? Id love to have that xmog set but its hard to find a PuG that is still running SoO. If it's possible, what ILvL was it done at?

I'm not actually certain, since Evermaw didn't make a specific post about Dark Shamans, but I assume it is easy at 740+. You'll probably need at least normal HFC 4 piece, the ring and 2 HFC trinkets? The only strategy I can imagine is to burst down the boss before they kill you.

Of course, it should also be possible to use Soul Capacitor on the trash mobs to kill the boss, but I wouldn't count on it.

Also, apologies to Evermaw: since you updated the post rather than posted again, I never found out your Garrosh kill. Sorry!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    What about Dark Shamans? Id love to have that xmog set but its hard to find a PuG that is still running SoO. If it's possible, what ILvL was it done at?
    It should not be too problematic to solo for 730+, considering you can exploit the trash to accumulate huge fire nova into your Soul Capacitator and then using Mirror trinket couple seconds before to kill them and have explosion on bosses only.

Since SoO groups are usually created in the group finder i would just advice you to hop in one untill Dark Shamans are killed then leave, if you want to solo just join a group and leave after iron juggernaut, you most likey have to be in a group anywais if you want to pass Galakras unless you have a safe on your alts to use.

PS: Just got mine few weeks ago, took long thus don't give up.

Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-06-12 at 01:52 PM. Reason: typos

Deleted
    Soloed SoO 10n
    - Galakras (not soloable)
    - Garrosh (havent tried in long time)

Didn´t do more atm busy with ign and recruiting

7+ Year Old Account
    But really you only need one person to get to Shamans right, just for Galakras? then just keep extending the lockout.

Since you can't share lockout in quite the same way with SoO as with older raids, I assume you'd have another of your character kill everything before Shamans (in a pug, probably), leave, and use that alt to create 6/14 lockout raids forever?

You'll still need skill or gear to off the Shamans by yourself, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    But really you only need one person to get to Shamans right, just for Galakras? then just keep extending the lockout.
    Yes, you only need atleast one person to do Galakras, then you can do by yourself, but unless you're tryng to solo them i advice you to join premade to complete it faster in case you're farming the Kor'Kron treasure chest.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Since you can't share lockout in quite the same way with SoO as with older raids, I assume you'd have another of your character kill everything before Shamans (in a pug, probably), leave, and use that alt to create 6/14 lockout raids forever?
    Yes, you can take a look at this asmongold's video to learn the most efficient way to do it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fox-YYagYqE