Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Landwhales and patriarchy?

Do landwhales live in the patriarchy? Or do they just visit to gather food, then leave when they get triggered? I'm actually genuinely curious as to how do landwhales function. I mean animals live in patriarchy, right, like lions and their prides n shit, but what about landwhales?

Last edited by mauserr; 2016-01-31 at 04:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know who makes their cloths, and takes care of the kids, also which one has to drive the mini van?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I don't know who makes their cloths, and takes care of the kids, also which one has to drive the mini van?
    I'm no scientist but I think there's a beta landwhale which prepares all the food and stuff. They don't sew their clothes by themselves since well, when they go for a swim in the ocean they get wet, don't they? Also it's degrading.

10+ Year Old Account
    #FreeWilly!

On a serious note, Orcas are a Matrilineal society. And they're dolphins!

That's... probably not what the thread was about though....

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    #FreeWilly!

Wow, just wow? Did you actually think I was referring to feminists? How sexist.

Im confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    I'm no scientist but I think there's a beta landwhale which prepares all the food and stuff. They don't sew their clothes by themselves since well, when they go for a swim in the ocean they get wet, don't they? Also it's degrading.
    Don't sell yourself short, many great scientific discovery's have come out of asking the more difficult questions. It's what can in spite innovation. like those little snack cups you get in your lunch as a kid remember those.

As for getting wet, I don't know that seems like an assumption, maybe the patriarchy keeps keeps the females from ever actually getting wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    #FreeWilly!

Less fact and more trigger warnings from you!

Don't sell yourself short, many great scientific discovery's have come out of asking the more difficult questions. It's what can in spite innovation. like those little snack cups you get in your lunch as a kid remember those.

As for getting wet, I don't know that seems like an assumption, maybe the patriarchy keeps keeps the females from ever actually getting wet.
    I see. Well, there's something else I wonder about - it's actually a very interesting subject. What about the landwhales who don't encourage the killing of men, since well, they believe in their natural extinction? If there is no more patriarchy, who will save them from being wet?

Then... there's also the matter of the mating procedure, which I referred to in my first post in this thread. When they're done mating they submerge from the patriarchy, and they become triggered.

<snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-01-31 at 04:36 PM.

The Landwhale's condition is the Patriarchy's fault because men invented cake, pizza, burgers, chocolate and fast food.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    so is the OP
    I know! This is so confusing. What about the landwhales who destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground? That's like wow, how do they actually do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    I see. Well, there's something else I wonder about - it's actually a very interesting subject. What about the landwhales who don't encourage the killing of men, since well, they believe in their natural extinction? If there is no more patriarchy, who will save them from being wet?

Then... there's also the matter of the mating procedure, which I referred to in my first post in this thread. When they're done mating they submerge from the patriarchy, and they become triggered.

Well I don't know how well it has been tested, but when male landwhales seem to know their is almost zero possibility of getting anything wet, typically they will find or another way to actually castrate themselves. All the while whaling and or crying about it, and being bitter to female landhwhales, or other male landwhales.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2016-01-31 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Those aren't landwhales.

This is a landwhale

Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    Those aren't landwhales.

This is a landwhale

What? What are you going on about? Do you think I'm stupid? I know this isn't a landwhale. I'm a human, this is a human, wut? I don't see a landwhale on the picture, do you? I just see a healthy woman enjoying her privillege to be healthy, you damn sexist!

STOP OPRESSING HER WITH YOUR FILTHY PRIVILLEGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    Those aren't landwhales.

This is a landwhale

How much money would you need to bang her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    I'm not sure it's even possible.

Well I don't know how well it has been tested, but when male landwhales seem to know their is almost zero possibility of getting anything wet, typically they will find or another way to actually castrate themselves. All the while whaling and or crying about it, and being bitter to female landhwhales, or other male landwhales.
    Stop being sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post

Just buy an extra fucking large paperbag and put it over um, body and you're good to go.

to go with an answer fitting for such a thread - I arent think that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Stop being sexist.
    Then you write this.

Just buy an extra fucking large paperbag and put it over um, body and you're good to go.
    Nevermind Landwhales don't exist and the photo of the woman you just made a comment is.

Then you write this.

Nevermind Landwhales don't exist and the photo of the woman you just made a comment is.
    Sorry, i don't bother listening to mysognistic shitlords.

[Infracted]